Vodafone hello tune service allow users to set up your favorite song to entertain your callers when they call you. With this service, you can easily get rid from the default “Tring Tring” tune and set the latest music song as per wish. Vodafone charges Rs.36 rental per month if you have not subscribed, but if you have already subscribed Callertune Vodafone charges – Rs.15 per Callertune For 90 days. You can follow the below steps to activate or deactivate the caller tune service on your number. These are the multiple ways to set up a Vodafone caller tune on your number.
How To Set/Activate Vodafone Caller Tune of your wish
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – Airtel ussd service
- Dial *567# to activate Vodafone caller tune with ussd service.
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – IVR service
- Call on IVR Number 56789 and follow the system instruction to activate the Vodafone caller tune.
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – SMS service
- You can choose a song from the list and send CT code in the below format to activate the Vodafone caller tune service.
- Send ACT CT <CT Code> to 56789 to set the Callertune
Activate Vodafone Caller Tune with -Vodafone Callertunes App
- Download Vodafone Caller Tune from Above button.
- Now Login Vodafone app with OTP Password
- Now find the song name of your wish which you want to set as caller tune.
How To Deactivate activated Vodafone Caller Tune
- Send SMS ‘CAN CT‘ to ‘144’ to deactivate the activated caller tune on your Vodafone number.
If you need any help related to Vodafone hello tune service then you can call on Vodafone customer care number.
- Vodafone GPRS Internet Settings
- Vodafone Emergency Talktime Credit Loan
- Vodafone Internet Data Credit Loan – 30MB Data Loan
- Vodafone Main Balance & Daily Data Usage Validity Check