Everybody knows Aircel is another largest Indian telecom network, which provides telecom network service over all states in India. I am going to give you a very easy way to transfer Aircel talktime main account balance. I am going to post ussd code method to transfer Aircel balance one Aircel mobile to another Aircel number. Only just You need to dial ussd code amount and mobile number of Aircel, whom you want to transfer account balance.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send Aircel account talk time balance to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be one network and two-person Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.You can easily able to transfer Aircel balance with the help of these unique Aircel money transfer code.
But If you want to transfer your Aircel prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
Steps to Transfer Aircel Balance from Aircel to Aircel
Aircel balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using Aircel balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer Aircel account balance one Aircel number to another Aircel number.
You can follow the below steps to transfer Aircel balance.
- First of all Dial *121*666#
- Now select Transfer Amount and proceed to next step. (You can transfer Rs.5 To 100 Balance)
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer balance)
- Now Proceed and confirm.
Balance transfer amount
Terms and Conditions of Aircel balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on the same operator.
- Aircel will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for Aircel prepaid customers.
- You can send balance only to Aircel numbers, not other network operators.
- Balance transfer service customer must have been an Aircel customer for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Aircel for at least 30 days.
- Jio is Offering Free Caller Tune Service
- Aircel Emergency Talktime Credit Loan
- Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD code
- Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer USSD Code