(3G/4G Speed) Airtel UC Browser Handler Tricks (Downloading and Surfing)
Airtel UC handler is the another method to surf the free internet. Using this trick we can surf the internet without any data balance. Yes ! It is not a joke, this trick offers you to use 500MB to 1000 MB data. UC handler is a modified version of uc browser, after change some setting in coding. We can easily surf the free internet using airtel uc handler. Previous we shared a opera mini handler free internet trick and Droid VPN Airtel free internet trick.
This Airtel uc handler free internet trick is tested and verified by the admin of Techmaniya.in. It is working on Delhi/NCR and all states of India. But our users told us, it is not working few areas of India. You can test this trick in your area. It is working or not. This’s why I love to share all free internet trick with users. These tricks will help the users to surf the free internet without any problem.
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- How to use Whatsapp without Number
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- How to Unlock/Reset pattern screen lock on Android mobile
Now it’s time to use Airtel UC Browser Handler Trick. All you need to do is just follow my steps and that’s it you will also able to use free internet with UC handler. I am also using this trick and you will be surprised that I am getting 1 Mbps downloading speed. You will also get this speed just stay here.
Features of Airtel UC Browser Handler Trick
- Works Great!
- It works with 0 Balance.
- You can get Speed upto 1 Mbps.
- 3G Internet.
- High-Speed Downloading.
Requirement of Airtel UC Browser Handler Trick
- Ofcourse!! You will need UC Browser Handler.
- Settings of UC Browser.
- And Little patience and common sense 😉
That’s it. 😉 Now you will easily able to run the internet for free on UC browser handler. You can even download with this trick.
- How to Remove Shortcut Virus
- How to use Team Viewer in easy ways
- How to make bootable Pendrive in 2 minutes
- How to invite all friends to Like Facebook Page
- Best Android smartphones under Rs 9000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)