If you are going to change your old android phone with a new one. Taking a backup of android data and contacts is one of the most important task. There are lots of ways through which we can take backup our android mobile contacts. With the help of this method, we can backup all our contacts, SMS and call logs of contact can backup. And with that, you can restore these backup contacts to any android device.
This is an easiest way to backup and restores contacts | SMS | Call Logs. Just follow the below steps to successfully backup and restore your android mobile contacts.
Steps to Backup and Restore Contacts SMS and Call logs
- Step 1) Download SYNCit app from play store.
- Step 2) Create an account or you can Sign In with your Gmail account. (It’s up to you which option you would like to prefer.)
- Step 3) Now navigate on backup of your contacts option and backup all of your contacts, SMS and call logs. (It gets saved in the app cloud account)
- Step 4) After following these steps, you have taken the backup successfully. Now you can easily restore all your android phone Contacts, SMS and Calls logs to any android device.
You can follow the below steps to restore your contacts in a new phone or either you can use this method to restore contacts after master rest.
Steps to Restore Contacts, SMS and Call logs from SYNCit Account.
- Step 1) Install SYNCit app from play store in which android device, you want to restore all your contacts, SMS and call logs.
- Step 2) Now LogIn your account in-app and navigate on the Restore Contacts option.
- Step 3) Restore process take a few minutes as per the number of contacts stored in your address book.