Best Free Android Emulators for PC
Are you searching for Android Emulators/simulators? Well, you are in the right place. Those Android Simulators are the best way to run Android Apps on PC. Yes, this is right you can run Android Apps on your own PC. Many of the people don’t know how to run Android Apps on PC. For this problem here comes solution with Best Android Emulators/Simulators. With the help of Android Emulators/Simulators, you can run Android Apps in Windows. However, there are many Android Emulators then it is very difficult to choose Best Android Simulator. But Don’t worry I am here to give you Best Android Simulators.
- Read Also: How to take screenshot of a full web page
- Read Also: Best Android Emulators for Mac OS/Macbook
- Read Also: Best laptops under Rs 40000 (8GB RAM & 4GB RAM)
- Read Also: Best Full Guide to use BlueStacks & BS Tweaker for free recharge tricks
Droid4X Android Simulator.
Droid4X is the very New Android Simulator in this list, but it is very good Android Emulator. Droid4X is purely Designed to run Android Apps smoothly without any problem. It has the real power in the hands of the users and its features are also best. Droid4X comes with pre-Rooted. So, you don’t need to root Android Emulator Just install it and enjoy. Do your Work with Android Emulators
GenyMotion in action on Windows 8
GenyMotion is another best Android Emulator/Simulator. It is very Advanced Android Emulator for PC and you can say that this may be the alternative of Bluestacks. GenyMotion has OpenGL and hardware acceleration support. Its Architecture is x86 and that’s why it is better than BlueStacks.
- Read Also: Best Laptops under Rs 20,000
- Read Also: Top and Best 10,000 mAH Power Banks under Rs 1000
- Read Also: Best Smartphones (Mobiles) under Rs 8000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)
#3. AndyRoid Andy OS
Andy OS will let you chat through your Desktop.
AndyRoid is one of that Emulator that will feel you like your Desktop is android. It can able to support various features that some of the features can’t support on other Android Emulators. You can use your smartphone as remote while playing Games. It also supports ARM. You can easily able to install apps in your Andy Emulator with the help of host Desktop Browser.
AndyRoid is also the alternative of GenyMotion as both of them need VirtualBox to be installed on the PC.
#4. Windroy – Android emulator with Windows Kernal
Windroy is most unique Android Emulator in this list because of this main fact. It is running with the help of Windows Kernal. Windroy doesn’t need any External Virtualbox support just like bluestacks and it is very easy to use. However, you should take care of the directory path where you install this Windroy.
Yes, I think you heard this Name before. Well, it is bluestacks Android simulators for windows. This Android emulator is very popular. And it is free to use for specific regions.
This is very easy Installation on windows. You can install 3rd party apk files and run it on Your PC. Virtual box is not required in this version.
- Read Also: How to Remove Shortcut Virus
- Read Also: How to use Whatsapp without Number
- Read Also: Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
#6. Xamarin Android Player
Xamarin android player is unknown in the world of an android emulator. You didn’t hear about this Android Emulator but this one is also best Android Emulator for Windows PC. It is providing you Latest Android experience.
Xamarin also doesn’t require virtual Box.
So, here was the Best Android Emulator for Windows Pc. You can subscribe to our mailing list or you can like the facebook page to get faster updates. Feel free to comment below and let me know How these Best Android Simulators helped you.
- Read Also: Top and Best Gaming Laptops
- Read Also: How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
- Read Also: How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
- Read Also: Best Headphones (Earphones) Under Rs 1000 and above
- Read Also: How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online By Name and UIDAI Enrollment Number
- Read Also: How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance