Are you searching for Best Headphones (Earphones) under Rs 1000? Techmaniya.in is providing best and highly researched headphones under 1000. Most of the time our Headphone or earphone doesn’t give us best sound quality and Bass sound. So, We always trying to buy third party headphone instead of using same smartphone company’s headphone. These headphones are the best headphones or earphones under Rs 1000, You will also get best headphones above 1000. Previously we shared best Sony headphone under 1000. During my research process of headphones, I found that skull candy, JBL, Sony headphones have best sound quality compare to other companies. You will get lots of Skull candy headphones on this list, So you can buy it according to your budget plan because we listed earphone under Rs. 300 to 1000 above.
Best Earphones Under Rs 1000
JBL already prove its quality by selling their Headsets. People are loving JBL for their quality sound and bass sound. This earphone has best sound quality and best in ear headphones under 1000, its design quality is also amazing.
- Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel
- One-button universal remote with mic
- Driver Size: 9mm
- Works with Android and iOS devices
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- 3.5mm connector with 1.2m long cable
Sennheiser is the type of earphone. If you bored using your previous old earphone then it’s time to buy this earphone under 1000. Its build quality is awesome, Sound quality is good. This earphone is reduced outside noise and give you perfect clear sound to listen.
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Optimised for mp3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
#3. Asus AHSU001 Zen Ear Wired Headset
Asus Zen Ear AHSU001 earphones with mic, which gives you crystal clear sound quality and buy your budget earphone. It is the best earphone by Asus Zen, which you shouldn’t miss it. Its design and looks are really cool If you are a cool guy and wants better sound quality then this earphone if only for you.
- Crystal clear sound delivery
- Aesthetic and ergonomically designed for a perfect fit
- Frequency Range(Hz) 20-20,000Hz
- Jack Diameter 3.5 mm
Philips is an innovative company and they built everything in the field of electronic. Their products are really worth buying. Its design is pretty simple and it is low in cost. So, if you want branded earphone with high-quality sound to have less price and best headphones under 300 then this earphone is for you. Go for it buy it Now.
- In the Ear Headphone
- Wired Connectivity
- 30 mW Max Power Input
- 14.2 mm Headphone Driver Units
- 32 ohm Headphone Impedance
- 8 Hz – 24000 Hz Headphone Frequency Response
Here comes another Sennheiser headphone. Its Desing is looking old class, but when it comes to the performance of the sound then it will pay off. This headphone also includes ear pads for your ear protection.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable fit
- Cable slider manages excess cable
- Includes ear pads
- 22-20000 Hz frequency
- 109 dB/mW headphone sensitivity at 1 kHz
- 1.2m symmetric cable
- Product Type: Headphones
- Free Express Shipping to your doorstep. You don’t have to pay anything extra!!
- This product is imported from the USA – It is a 100% genuine product
- The price includes import custom duties and taxes
JBL earphones are increasing day by day because of its demand. However, when demand increases then the price also increases. However, its price is a little bit high from Rs 1000, but I know, if you want high-quality JBL Earphone then you can easily arrange more Rs 200 from anywhere. After buying this best sound quality earphone, you will feel awesome. The design is very simple but the sound quality is great.
- Dynamic 8mm drivers
- Frequency Response: 20 to 22kHz
- Connection: 3.5mm
- Built-in mic with remote
- Frequency Range: 20-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
- Impedance: 16ohm
- Has a gold-plated 3.5mm jack that connects to all battery devices
- Noise cancellation feature
- Lightweight and compact
Audio-Technica headphone is build quality is amazing and sound quality is also best. However, I tested it but it has good bass sound, this headphone is for those who like slow moving songs instead of rocking songs.
- Crystal-clear sound and excellent detail resolution
- Easy-traveling audio performance with cord-wrap included
- Comfortable long-wearing design
- In-ear (canal-style) headphones
- Driver Diameter: 8.5mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 25,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 20mW
Panasonic RP-TCM125 is the best earphone. Its design is pretty simple and its sound quality is just awesome. If your smartphone has 3.5mm Jack then this earphone will work on your smartphone. It is very comfortable earphone with mic.
- In-Ear Headset with Mic and Controller for use with Mobile Phones Switch
- Enhanced Ergo Comfort Microphone and Talk ON/OFF
- OctaRib Speaker for Quality Sound
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 24kHz
- Compatible with Apple iPhone, Samsung, Nokia Lumia, Blackberry, LG, HTC, Micromax and Karbonn.
SoundMagic PL11 earphones are ergonomically designed to sit perfectly in your ear canal. It provides you a secure and comfortable fit. These earphones also deliver isolating sound experience by keeping unwanted noise out
- Powerful, punchy bass response Robust metal construction Comfortable
- Good balance, Precise reproduce
- Sensitivity 3dB at1KHz/mW Compatible with iPod/iPhone
- Treble oriented & clear
- Frequency range 20~22000Hz
- Closed Design Super Bass
Here are Sony’s best headphones under Rs 1000. Its Desing and build quality are best. You can get better sound quality and bass sound. If you are SONY lover then you should buy this headphone for your smartphone.
- Brand: Sony
- Frequency response: 8 to 22000Hz
- Impedance: 16ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB per mW
- Type: In-ear
- Powerful base
- High resolution high and mid range audio
- Comfortable silicon ear buds
- Suitable for loud music
- Adjustable cord with slider
- Simple phone call and music replay, Acoustically precise sounds
- Ergonomically designed ear caps
- Rated power: 3mW
- Maximum power: 20mW
- Sensitivity: 103dB (at 1 mW)
- Frequency range: 20-22000Hz
- Plug: 3.5mm and 4P Gold-plated stereo plug (EMI with remote mic)
- Cord: y-type 1.2m
Here are another SoundMagic earphones, These SoundMagic earphones provide excellent clarity and strong bass sound with a dynamic and refined audio signature. Its Design and build quality are best. The sound quality of this earphone is amazing. This earphone will reduce noise and give you better sound quality, just buy this earphone and then you will feel awesome when listening to these songs.
- Driver Unit: 10mm, Neodymium
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 1,000mW
- Impedance: 16ohms/1kHz
- Frequency Response: 15 to 22000 Hz
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped 3.5mm stereo mini plug
These Panasonic earphones are amazing. Its design is In-ear so that they will easily fit in your ears. It has 3.5mm jack which is compatible with most of the brands. It is also having Mic as it will help you in receiving each call while listening songs. Moreover, you can choose your favorite color there.
- Compatible Devices : Moto g, Apple iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry
- Additional Features : in-ear
- Microphone Form Factor : with microphone
- Connector Type : wired-3.5mm single pin
- Read Also: Best Sony Headphones under Rs. 1000
- Read Also: Best Sony Headphones under Rs 5000
- Read Also: Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
- Read Also: Best (Bass) In-Ear Earphones under Rs 2000