Every year millions of candidates appear for government jobs across in India. Government jobs are considered to be stable and growth in life. In India, there are so many departments which conduct exam for hiring the eligible candidate to appoint as an officer, clerk and staff at a different level in the government sector. These are the main departments SSC, IBPS, RRB, HSSC, UPSC etc in India which held exam for full-filling the vacant seats in the government sector.
If you want to crack your dream job exam in any government department and get selected for the post, you should know about the exam syllabus, exam pattern and their selection procedure. It’s not an easy process that you are thinking. You have to study hard to achieve your journey goal.
First, Aspirants should know the selection process. There is a different selection procedure for a different government post. In most of the exams selection procedure is Pre Written exam | Main Written Exam | Interview | Physical Test | Medical Test.
- Best mobiles under Rs 9000 (2/3GB RAM)
- Best mobiles under Rs 8000 (2/3GB RAM)
- Best Android Mobiles under Rs 7000 (2/3GB RAM)
For the written test, aspirants should focus on their concepts, and for the interview, a candidate can make the plan to overcome from the weaknesses. On the other hand, jobs which have a physical test, candidates need to work on his physical workout like Race, Jump, Pushup etc.
Aspirants can’t reach out at their goal without passing the eligibility criteria. So a candidate must have knowledge about different exam selection pattern like Pre and Main exam. Most of the Government department follow this exam pattern which subject matter related to the following General Knowledge/Awareness | English | Reasoning | Quantitative Aptitude | Computer Awareness.
The number of questions asked from each exam can be different for different jobs. Some Government exams have negative marking.
UPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Bank Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Every year’s Government bank hires more than 1 lakhs candidate as a PO, Clerk, IT officer, HR officer etc
Following are the main banks which hire so many candidates which are as – SBI, PNB, RBI, BOB, Canara Bank, Central bank of India, Dena Bank, IDBI, Vijaya Bank etc. The exam pattern for the baking sector jobs is little different as compared to UPSC or defence.
Written test in Pre Exam 100 Questions are asked from Math (35 Marks), Reasoning (35 Marks) and English (30 Marks). In the Main Exam 200 Questions are asked From Math (50 Marks), English (50 Marks), Reasoning (50 Marks), General Awareness & Computer (50 Marks). The final list is made on the basis of marks in Main Exam and interview (80% Written and 20 % Interview). In the Banking sector have no physical ability test.
There are so many websites are available on the internet that provides the latest current affairs, gk and Online Quiz Test for all type of Competitive exams.
- Best HD Wallpapers For Mobile
- How to use chrome remote desktop in easy ways
- Best Apps to increase speed in Android smartphone
- How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL
Top 50 Best Sites For Latest Current Affairs, GK and Online Quiz Test
- Online Quiz Test – https://www.adda247.com
- Current Affairs in Hindi – www.dekhchote.com
- Online Tyari – https://onlinetyari.com
- I Exam Bee – https://www.iexambee.com
- Gov Job Adda – https://govjobadda.org
- Carrier Power – https://www.carrierpower.in
- Top Rankers – https://www.toprankers.com
- SSC Online Exam – https://ssconlineexam.com
- Grade up – https://gradeup.co
- SSC Adda – https://www.sscadda.com
- SSC Portal – https://sscportal.in
- General Knowledge Today – http://www.gktoday.in
- Best Current Affairs – http://www.bestcurrentaffairs.com
- E-Current Affairs – http://www.ecurrentaffairs.in/
- Jagranjosh – http://www.jagranjosh.com/
- Erewise – http://www.erewise.com/
- Latest GK Today – http://www.latestgktoday.com/
- Civil Service India – http://www.civilserviceindia.com/
- S Bank for Bank Exam – http://www.sbank.in/
- Current Affairs General Knowledge – http://www.onlinegk.com/
- Lead the competition – http://www.leadthecompetition.in/
- Successcds – http://www.successcds.net/
- Mast guru – http://www.mastguru.com/
- Affairs Cloud Online – http://www.affairscloud.com/
- Exam Link – http://www.examlinks.in/
- Currentaffairsedu – http://www.currentaffairsedu.com/
- Kd Campus – https://www.kdcampus.org
- Cpfcrack – http://cpfcrack.in/
- Test book – http://testbook.com/
- Current gk updates – http://www.currentgkupdates.com/
- Online gk guide – http://www.onlinegkguide.com/
- Indian current affairs – http://www.indiacurrentaffairs.org/
- Gk duniya – http://www.gkduniya.com/
- Ias preparation online – https://iaspreparationonline.com/
- Exam Tayari – http://examtayari.in/
- Day today gk – http://www.daytodaygk.com/