Bsnl is another Indian state-owned telecommunications service provider company in India. It provides GSM and broadband services across in all states of India. But the company does not give the network coverage that the other private network companies provide. But overall it provides good services to the customers. If you are using bsnl network sim card or a new bsnl customer and don’t know how to check bsnl number main balance and validity.
We are going to tell the easy steps to check your bsnl 2G/3G/4G internet data usage of your bsnl number. This ussd code service only for bsnl prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle. Basically, you can check the balance of bsnl sim in three ways.
- Bsnl Android App – Download App and Register your bsnl number to check bsnl net usage.
- Bsnl ussd Service – Dial the ussd code to check bsnl data balance.
- Bsnl Self-care Service. – Login bsnl web self-care service to know about your bsnl number in detail.
Bsnl Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *123# to check your bsnl mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Bsnl 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check bsnl number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *124# to check bsnl 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Bsnl App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your bsnl account from bsnl official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your bsnl 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of bsnl. You can check the list of bsnl ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number. You can check all network ussd codes. In case of any other type help, you can call bsnl customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Jio USSD Codes list
- All IDEA USSD Codes List
- All Vodafone USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- Set caller tune for free on Android
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list