If you are a new user, and you don’t know the way to check Bsnl Main account balance Validity. Here I am going to tell you the method to check bsnl Validity and your Bsnl SIM 2G/3G/4G Data balance usage. This ussd code service only for bsnl prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your bsnl data balance- Bsnl app, on web and lastly through USSD method. To check your data plan using bsnl app, first download the app and login using your bsnl number and one-time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from bsnl
You can easily able to access your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is my bsnl App.
Bsnl Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *123# to check your bsnl mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Bsnl 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check bsnl number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *124# to check bsnl 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Bsnl App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your bsnl account from bsnl official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your bsnl 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of bsnl. You can check the list of bsnl ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call bsnl customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Aircel USSD Codes list
- All Reliance USSD Codes list
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- set caller tune for free on Android