How to Check Airtel Broadband Data Usage (Airtel Smartbytes)
In present time many people are using Airtel broadband connection for accessing the internet. This article will help you to know how much your broadband connection data left in Airtel. Because it will help you access the internet without and headache or you can easily set up your daily usage limit. Some people choose their Data pack for different purpose some are using for only browsing purpose and many for Downloading purpose.
In present time Airtel provides very fastest Downloading speed of the internet. Below is given all the steps to check your Airtel Broadband connection data and also you can check speed that is provided by Airtel. So simply follow the below-given steps.
- Airtel USSD Codes (Airtel (Net) Balance Check)
- How to Transfer Airtel 3G Internet balance to other Airtel Number
- Airtel Balance Transfer: Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- How to check 2G/3G (Data) Internet Balance in Airtel
How to check Airtel Broadband Data Usage
- Make sure, you are connected to your Airtel broadband connection because this method works online.
- Now click the Broadband menu icon that will display like the image.
- When you will click on the icon menu below button URL page will open.
- You can visit below direct link to check airtel broadband data balance from below button.
How to test your Airtel Broadband Connection Speed
- Simply follow the steps like as Broadband data Usage.
- Got to the below button link and check your broadband connection speed.
That’s it! Now you can able to check your own Airtel Broadband Data Usage. You can share it with your friends. Just subscribe to our Daily mailing list to get more from us or you can like our facebook page to get updated.
- Android Secret Codes (Android Codes)
- BSNL USSD Codes List (BSNL (Net) Balance Check)
- Vodafone USSD Codes List (Vodafone (Net) Balance Check)
- How to Check (Know) Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance