SAR stands for Specific Absorption Rate.
Mobile phones use radio waves to communicate with another smartphone device. It digitally transports radio waves or mobile data to another device in the form of electromagnetic radiation. When we use the smartphone device, our device emits a specific amount of radiation which is absorbed by our body and other objects which are around us. The rate of transmission or Absorption of radiation is called Specific Absorption Rate. It is also known as the name of SAR.
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- Dual WhatsApp Account in One Android
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
SAR is a measure of the rate of RF (radiofrequency) energy absorption by the body from the source being measured – in this case, a cell phone. SAR provides a straightforward means for measuring the radio frequency exposure characteristics of cell phones to ensure that they are within the safety guidelines set by the FCC | Read more about SAR by FCC.
Check the SAR Value of Your Phone
SAR has limits for exposure to emit radio frequency energy, which is 1.6 watts per kilograms. However, this is the limit of SAR, if you get SAR value above than 1.6 watts then you might be in danger. You can check SAR value with the help of USSD Code.
You can check SAR (Radiation level) of your mobile device by dialling USSD Code *#07#. If your device SAR is below (1.6 W/Kg) then it is good. If you found that your SAR Value is above than 1.6 watts then, I will suggest changing your mobile device. Because it can be a cause of brain & heart disease.
SAR Value of Popular Smartphones
- iPhone 6: 1.59 W/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2: 0.42 w/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: 1.07 w/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: 1.20 w/kg
- Samsung Galaxy S 5: 1.28 w/kg
- LG G 3: 0.99 w/kg
- LG G 2: 1.44 w/kg
- HTC One (M8): 1.29 w/kg
- Lenovo A6000 Plus: 1.2 w/kg
- Lenovo k3 note: 1.59 w/kg
- How to make bootable pen drive in 2 minutes
- How to use chrome remote desktop in easy ways
- How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone Using SD Card
- How to Unlock/Reset pattern screen lock on Android mobile