Hello, friends today I am going to tell you how to configure DLink 2750u router. Some people thinking that Dlink 2750u setup is very difficult. When I bought DLink 2750u router at that time I don’t know how to configure the router. Some configuration setting required to set between router and landline phone before you want to connect to the internet. Here is given all the necessary steps for connecting to the internet. Do you know d link wifi router is trending these days? But none of them know how to setup D-Link router configuration. If you don’t know how to manually connect your Wi-Fi router with the landline connection. Below is the help guide image.
Here is given all the necessary steps for connecting to the internet. Do you know D-Link Wi-Fi router is trending these days? But none of them know how to setup d link router configuration. You can also check notepad tricks for pc.
However, You do not know how to do D-Link 2750u firmware. D-link DSL 2750u BSNL configuration is very easy way to setup. Just follow these methods
DLink 2750U Configuration Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Wi-Fi Router
Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, IE9.0) you can use Internet Explorer for the best result because another browser may show error. Now enter in the URL field “192.168.1.1” this is the IP address of router and then hit enter, it will show a Username and password box default username and password is given below:
User Name: admin
This is the default username or password of the router when you press enter button then you will see all the statistics of the router. Well, you can do D-link 2750u firmware here. Now, you know the basics of D-link DSL 2750u BSNL configuration. Nowadays, d link wifi router is very powerful for using the internet.
- Now go to Advanced Setup.
- Then again click on Layer2 Interface it provides ATM Interface.
- Now click on Add. Don’t Worry it is easy to do D-link 2750u setup.
- Now Add VPI – 0 And VCI – 35 for BSNL user MTNL user use VCI – 32.
- Select DSL Latency – Path0.
- Then select next option DSL Link type – EoA column.
- Now Connection mode – Default mode
- Encapsulation Mode – LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING.
- Service Category – UBR without PCR.
- Select IP QoS Scheduler Algorithm – Strict Priority.
- Then Click apply and Save option.
D-link DSL 2750u BSNL configuration is the best way to organise options. With the help of D-Link router configuration, you can speed up your Internet speed.
- Go to WAN Service and click on add option.
- you will find this type of window given below in image, and then click on the next and next window will appear WAN Service configuration.
- Then select PPPoE option and click on next. Everyone wants to use D-Link Wi-Fi router.
- Next window shows PPP Username and password provided by ISP (Internet Service Provider) in most cases username is your landline mobile no with Pin code, is used in the field of the user name ( e.g. “hr1242201001”).
- If u don’t know any password Use “Password” Because BSNL provides its default password and in the field of PPoE Service name enter your Internet service Provider Name (e.g. “BSNL”).
- Tick on Enable Firewall option.
- Click on Next and in next window click on Apply and Save option.
Next window shows you Routing Default Gateway Click on Next. By the way, Dlink 2750u firmware installation is very easy. You can configure anything with d link router configuration.
- DNS Server Configuration click on the option Use the following Static DNS IP address.
- Enter Primary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52 and Secondary DNS Server: 184.108.40.206.
- Click on Apply and Save.
- Go to Management option.
- Click on Reboot option.
- Now, you have a clear vision to do Dlink 2750u setup. BSNL is based on D-Link Wi-Fi router. Share this tutorial with your friends and tell them to use this D-Link 2750u firmware method. Well, it is really easy to do D-Link 2750u setup manually. D-link DSL 2750u bsnl configuration anybody can do that. Share it with your friends.
- Also Read: Download Torrent Files with IDM
- Read Also: Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
- Also Read: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
- Also Read: Top Online Shopping Sites in India with COD
D-Link DSL 2750u Router Advance Configuration Guide
1. How to Change SSID Name?
Wireless-Basic option allows you to set or change your router name and here you can set how many client can connect to your router.
- Go to Max client
- Set number of client for e.g. (if max client 6 then enter 6).
2. How to Block Website?
If you want any user client can’t access following website. You can block by URL Filter.
3. How to Block Client User?
MAC Filter option allows you to block the mac address. Using the Mac filter option you can easily block any user connectivity with your Wi-Fi.
- Go to Wireless option.
- Mac Filter option appear in the list.
- Click on Mac Filter.
- Then click on add option.
- Now enter your client mac address you want to block
- Click apply/save option.
- After this your router automatically reboot.
- After connecting then again go to Mac Filter option.
- Click on Deny option.
4. How to Change User Client Password?
- Go to Wireless option then you will see security option, here you easily setup security for your router.
- Network Authentication Select WPA-Personal and WPA2 only. Because WPA2 provide high grade encryption and hacker can’t hack your Wi-Fi router easily.
- Then WPA/WAPI passphrase option is used for setup client password.
- Enter here your client password you want to set for users.
5. How to Change admin Control Password?
- Go to Management option here in the list find Access Control Option.
- You can change router admin password.
- In the User name option enter Default user name “admin” and Default password is “admin”.
- Now on the New password coloumn option enter password you want to set as admin password and verify it again and Click on Apply/Save option.
6. How to Know Real-time connected user detail?
- ARP option show you currently how many PC connected to your router.
- DHCP option shows you present and past time connectivity data.
7. How to Check Wi-Fi Router properly configured?
- Diagnostics option shows your Net connection working properly or not.
If you have any problem or want to know more recent ask questions of DLink router then feel free to comment below. I’ll be glad to solve your problems. If you want to get more information, then subscribe our newsletter.