Facebook is most popular social networking platform around the world. Recently Facebook introduced videos auto feature. It would be that whenever you scroll down on the timeline, the videos that are in the timeline play automatically. It happens that the videos you do not want to watch run automatically and this new feature consume heavy internet data. You can disable facebook video autoplay feature to save your mobile data.
We are going to tell easy steps to turn off autoplay videos on facebook app as well as on desktop mode.
Steps to Turn off Autoplay Videos on Facebook App
- Login your ID on Facebook Android App.
- Now navigate on the three horizontal lines and click on Settings & Privacy option.
- Now open the setting option and find Media and contacts option.
- Now select the Auto-play option and select Never Auto-play Videos.
After following the above steps, you can easily prevent facebook auto-play videos. This will allow you to play video when you want to play it. Simply tap on the video to watch.
Steps to Turn off Autoplay Videos on Facebook Desktop website
- Login your Facebook ID on any desktop browser.
- Now enter the URL in browser https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=videos and hit enter to open.
- Navigate on Auto-Play Videos option and change to off from default settings.
This way we can stop videos from automatically playing on facebook.