Download KIK Messenger for PC
KIK is another most popular app used by millions of users that help to connect with their friends. This is most popular app between among these countries like US, India, UK etc. Kik messenger is the best popular app like as some other popular apps like as WhatsApp, WeChat. But the main cause is that these apps made only for Android and ios devices, not for PC. So many guys would like to run this application on the PC. So I here I tell you how to run KIK messenger on PC. Using this method you can easily run KIK messenger app in PC. Firstly let’s talk about KIK messenger.
- Read Also: Best Free Android Emulators for PC
- Read Also: How to download or Run WhatsApp on PC
- Read Also: BeeTalk for PC Download on Windows 8.1/7/xp
What is KIK messenger (KIK messenger for PC)
KIK is the most and top rated communication app that is used for send text message to friends and others by using android device and iPhone. It was founded in 2009 by Waterloo university students. KIK provides simply messaging Image and Audio video file. It was popular before WhatsApp not come in the market most of the people used this app. Let’s talk about some major feature of KIK messenger.
Features of Kik for PC:
- Most trusted chat app.
- Highest rating app in categories of Messaging.
- Can share files also.
- Built in Browser – You can directly share URL in chat.
- You can chat in Real Time.
- The interface of this app is simple and decent.
- Simple to use messenger.
- Absolutely free of cost: No Hidden cost.
- Supports huge lists of Android as well as IOS devices.
- The performance of this messenger is superb in comparison with other messengers like Whatsapp, WeChat.
- Real Time Notifications like typing etc.
- No need of mobile number to register an account.
- 100% Privacy app.
- Search YouTube videos in the app only.
Short Description about KIK
Over the web, many people search about KIK messenger app for PC. Because many don’t know to run android or IOS file in PC. So here I tell u step by steps method to run KIK messenger app for PC. You KIK messenger app recently launched the latest feature like KIK Card. You know it saves smartphone battery compare than another app otherwise many app release battery very fastly. But the main disadvantage is that it is not available for PC users. If you are struggling with the same type problem here is the solution of your problem.
- Read Also: How to know connected Wi-Fi password on Laptop
- Read Also: How to take full HD screenshot in 3 seconds
- Read Also: Top 10 E-commerce sites most used app in India
Step1. KIK FOR PC WITH Andy Software
- First of all Download Andy Software from below Link
- Download Andy Software
- Now Install Andy Software into your PC.
- After installing you will easily able to install or run Andy Emulator.
- After it opens that app.
- Then you will see the android platform in your PC.
- And you should open google play store.
- Then search Kik messenger in play store.
- Install it and use it.
After successfully finishing these steps you will easily able to run KIK messenger on your PC.
Step2. RUN KIK FOR PC USING Bluestack
Before using or applying this, you need to install bluestack software into PC. After successful installation this software, you will easily able to run KIK into PC.
- First of all Download bluestack software from below link
- Download bluestack software.
- After successfully installation bluestack software into PC.
- Bluestack is a framework for running android app.
- Now Download KIK.apk source file and after finish Downloading Install it.
- It will install in Bluestack framework.
- Now open Bluestack framework here will show you installed KIK file.
- Open and Enjoy KIK on PC.
Step3. RUN KIK FOR PC USING Youwave.
- First of all Download Youwave software from below link
- Download Youwave software.
- You will get UI like an android smartphone. You should open google play store from there.
- Then you have to search KiK messenger and install it.
- Then you have to open Kik messenger from app notification.
- That’s it you will easily able to run Kik on your PC.
So, here was our guide on how to use Kik on PC. You can share it with your friends and you can subscribe to our daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get more updated things.
- Read Also: How to use Team Viewer in easy ways
- Read Also: How to use Google Drive in just 3 minutes
- Read Also: Best Pop-Up blockers for windows users
- Read Also: How to make bootable pendrive in 2 minutes
- Read Also: How to control your Android with keyboard and mouse