Hello, guys today I am going to tell you the ways to download the torrent file using IDM. Mostly torrent file is used to download large file either it may large or small both. Torrent to IDM download trick. Here I am going to tell you the various steps to download the torrent using IDM (Internet Download Manager).
Most we try to find out Games videos and movies links from different sites but these files can be download through IDM in an easy way. First of all, you need to download the torrent file. Torrent provides you resume and download facility with high speed downloading. If you put your file in downloading in torrent it not performs well. The main drawback is speed.
The torrent file is available in .torrent extension. Its size is very small in kb and MB. It is made for the only downloading purpose that allows you to download the file in a torrent. Without torrent extension file, you can’t download with high speed in the torrent. The rate of Torrent speed depends upon seeds they have.
- Read Also: Airtel free internet tricks
- Read Also: How to Share Idea Internet
- Read Also: Best Launchers for Android smartphone (Android launchers)
How to download torrent file With IDM (Internet Download Manager)
On the web many torrent file downloading software present. But these steps given below listed or collected with the best performance.
First of all, you need to download to torrent file from sites. Here are the most common sites that are used to find out or download the torrent file. Here is the list of all method that will help you to download torrent file fastly.
#1. ZBigZ – Torrent to IDM Download
Steps to Download File from Torrent to IDM using ZBigZ:
- Go to https://www.zbigz.com/.
- Here in the top of the homepage, you find an option upload file. Click on the upload button and upload the torrent file here.
- Now hit on go button it takes a few second or minutes to cache your file.
- After finishing caching of your file click on the Transfer button to download the file.
- Make sure First of all IDM – Internet Download Manager installed in your system.
- Now you will be able to download your torrent file via IDM i.e. torrent to IDM
If you don’t have installed Internet Download Manager in your system simply install it from the web.
#2. BoxoPus – Torrent to IDM Download
It is the alternate method to download the torrent file with high speed. It performs better compare than Zbigz. It provides you the facility to download the file directly to your dropbox account. It is free of cost, but it doesn’t provide the premium feature.
Steps to Download torrent using IDM from Boxopus
- Got to http://www.boxopus.com/
- Signup using your email or Facebook account.
- Now click on add the new torrent. Here you will find two options download via URL or direct uploading torrent file to boxopus.
- It takes few second or minutes to redirect to the download link.
- Click on the link and download it through Internet Download Manager.
#3. PutDrive – Torrent to IDM Download
Putdrive provides the facility to download the torrent via IDM. The main disadvantage of this method you can download 10GB from the particular account.
- Go to http://www.putdrive.com/.
- Now register your account using your Gmail account.
- Now upload your file and click on next then you will find Start downloading button.
- Your file will start download via IDM.
#4. PCloud – Torrent to IDM Download
Pcloud is also increasing day by day. If you are unfamiliar with it then give a try to download torrent files from IDM.
- Now, they have their own App in google play. So, you can able to manage your account anywhere in the world.
- It has offline access.
- It also allows you to 10GB of files to download from IDM.
#5. Torrent Handler – Torrent to IDM Download
Torrent handler is also one of the fastest clients in the world to download files from the torrent to IDM. Its main advantage is that it doesn’t require any preinstalled software to work for them.
Download torrent using IDM from TorrentHandler:
- Go to TorrentHandler.com
- Then upload your torrent file there.
- Then put your email id there.
- Now, when they execute the file then it will send you downloading link in your email ID.
- Click on it and download it via IDM.
Share this amazing torrent to IDM tutorial with your friends and tell them to use these methods to download torrent files. If you want more information then you can subscribe to our mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated.
Feel free to comment your problems I will be always there to solve your problems.
- Read Also: Best Laptops under Rs 20,000
- Read Also: Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
- Read Also: Best Wi-Fi router for your home and Office
- Read Also: Best Mobiles (Phones) under Rs 1500