Whatsapp is mostly used messenger in the world. If you do a survey you will be surprised to see almost all people having Whatsapp In their smartphone. Well, New smartphones come with Dual SIM and then we have 2 SIMs instead of 1. But Whatsapp allows you to use only 1 WhatsApp account in one smartphone. Well, I have a trick, with the help of this trick you can easily able to use 2 Whatsapp account that is Dual Whatsapp.
Whatsapp became the main source of chatting with each other. Now, people don’t do a recharge of SMS packs. People only recharge Internet packs and use WhatsApp for chatting. Whatsapp changed everything and big network companies like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are getting the loss. However, WhatsApp supports almost all devices from Android to IOS and from Java to Symbian. So, you don’t have to worry about that this app will run on your smartphone or not. Just Go to your App store and download WhatsApp from theirs.
Dual Whatsapp will give you the power to use 2 WhatsApp account in same smartphones. Isn’t that cool? For doing this you will need to download OGWhatsapp app on your Android device. If you also have 2 Sims and you wants to use both sims in the same android device then you will need to install OG Whatsapp, which is connected through original Whatsapp server and you will be able to use Whatsapp.
- Read Also: Best Cool Whatsapp DP, Funny Whatsapp DP, Group Profile Pic
- Read Also: How to use Whatsapp without Number [Best Guide]
How to Install Dual Whatsapp in One Android phone (2 Whatsapp in one Phone)
- First of all, you need to have your smartphone rooted. If you don’t have rooted smartphone then you can’t able to run Dual Whatsapp in One Android phone.
- So, if you have rooted smartphone then you can begin here. Take a backup of your currently installed WhatsApp chats.
- Now, Uninstall WhatsApp from your smartphone.
- Then Go to your file Explorer and then find Whatsapp folder and rename it to OGWhatsapp.
- Now, Download OGWhatsapp from This link. Download OGWhatsapp Now and then install it.
- Verify OGWhatsapp with your old number which you are using for original WhatsApp.
- Then Install Whatsapp from play store.
- Now, verify original WhatsApp with New number.
That’s it. Now you can easily able to use 2 WhatsApp account in one android smartphone. You can share it with your friends. If you want more cool stuff then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated.
- Read Also: Best Whatsapp Status (300+)
- Read Also: How to Root Android Without Computer or PC in One Click
- Read Also: How to check SAR Value of Android Smartphone
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone