Well, have you ever experienced “Google play services has stopped working” error in your android device? Because this is a very common android error faced by Android smartphone users. The error occurs when the user tries to open the Play store app or while downloading any app. You may find a possible solution with the help of below steps of “Google Play Services Has Stopped” error. But before we jump for the solution. Let’s know the reason why this error arises in android phones.
These are the main reasons for “Google play services has stopped working error”
- If your internet connection is not working properly then this problem may occur.
- If the Google Play services app is outdated, then this problem may occur.
- If you are using an old android version, this problem may occur.
These are the possible reasons when the error comes in android phones. Now let’s fix the “Google play services has stopped working error”.
Solution1: Fix Google Play Services Has Stopped error “app cache”
The most popular method to fix the error. You may try to clear the app cache from settings and check the error. If you don’t know how to clear the cache, you can follow these steps to clear the cache.
- Step 1) Open the Android Settings and navigate on Apps option.
- Step 2) Now find the Google Play Services App and open it.
- Step 3) A list of options will display like Mobile data, Battery and Storage. Open the Storage option and clear app Cache.
Solution2: Fix Google Play Services Has Stopped error “Update App”
If you have already applied the above solution and after all your problem is same. You can apply this solution to fix the Google Play Services Has Stopped error. If the play services app is outdated and asking for an update. You will need to update the app for this. If you don’t know how to update an app, you can follow these steps to update the Google play services app.
- Step 1) Visit the above button it will redirect on Google play Services page.
- Step 2) If Update option is showing then update it or if there is showing deactivate option. It means google play services app is already updated.