If you have any problem getting connected to Wi-Fi network. Here are few methods you can try on Windows 10 for fixing the network problem. But before applying any solution, find the exact problem and why your network connection is interrupted.
It’s an ISP problem or it might be a configuration issue of the adapter.
First of all, check out your internet connection is working fine or any ISP problem there. If the network connection is working fine and your Laptop Wi-Fi is not getting connected to the router and showing only connecting. You can apply the following methods to get connect and fix the Wi-Fi connectivity issue.
Steps to Fix Wi-Fi Network Connectivity Problems in Windows
1. Make sure Network driver is installed in your system. You can check out our previous shared article to check wireless driver is installed or not on windows.
2. First of all, try to restart the Wi-Fi router and try to connect. Simply power off the Wi-Fi and turn it on.
3. Second Forget the already connected network and try to reconnect again. You can follow below steps to forget.
- Select the Wi-Fi network icon on the right side of the taskbar, then select Network & Internet settings.
- Select Wi-Fi , then select Manage known networks.
- Select the network you want to forget, then select Forget.
- Now enter the password and try to connect.
4. Third, try to fix the problem by running “Windows Network Diagnostics” process. Take your mouse pointer on Wi-Fi icon and right click and again run “Troubleshooting“.
5. You can reset the Wi-Fi adapter setting default and try to fix. Open the windows command prompt and run as administrator. Now type “netsh winsock reset” command in command prompt window and hit the enter button. and restart your system and try to connect.