Ussd service help to find the sim information of a network. If you are a new airtel user and don’t know the steps to check airtel 4g net balance. You can simply read and apply the airtel ussd code to check internet data balance as well as any other service balance. With the help of these airtel 4g net data balance, we can also check airtel 1GB daily data balance usage. These Airtel ussd codes only for Airtel prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your Airtel data balance.
- If you are an android user, you can download my Airtel App to check data usage, plan and offers detail.
- We can check airtel 3G/4G data usage by visiting airtel self-care service.
- Most popular way to check airtel net balance with the help of data balance check code.
1. Airtel Balance Check & Net Balance Check Code With MyAirtel App
We can easily manage all the service with the help of airtel App. Below are some features we can find only on My airtel app.
- Airtel 4G net balance check and validity check of the activated pack.
- Latest recharge offers, data pack, vas service loan, airtel balance transfer. Once you downloaded the app, you will forget about ussd service.
- Download Airtel App.
- Signup and login the app with Airtel mobile number. (In case, if you don’t know your airtel sim number, we can check number with airtel number check code.)
- Now you can see airtel main balance and data balance with validity data on app dashboard.
2. Airtel Main Balance Check & Data Balance Check Code With Self-care service
Airtel self-care service is same as Airtel app. With the help of this service, we can check all the service usage like app.
- Go to Airel Selfcare help.
- Enter your mobile number and login account with OTP (One time Password)
- Now you can see airtel main balance and data balance on self-care service dashboard.
3. Airtel Balance & 2G/3G/4G Internet Balance Check USSD Code
We can use following airtel ussd code to check net balance usage with ussd code. Below are both service code the check main calling balance and airel 4G daily usage check code.
- You can Dial *123# to check your Airtel mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
- You can Dial *121# and enter 5 to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance with the help airtel codes.
You can easily able to access your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is my Airtel App.
You can choose any way to check your Airtel 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of Airtel. You can check the list of Airtel ussd codes and some other airtel service details. If need any other type help, you can call Airtel customer care for any kind of help and support.
Visit below links for more details related to Airtel service.
- All Aircel USSD Codes list
- All Reliance USSD Codes list
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone