Airtel [Main Balance & 3G/4G Internet Data] Balance Check
If you are a new user, and you don’t know the way to check Airtel Main account balance Validity. Here I am going to tell you the method to check Airtel Validity and your Airtel SIM 2G/3G/4G Data balance usage. This ussd code service only for Airtel prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your Airtel data balance- MyAirtel app, on web and lastly through USSD method. To check your data plan using MyAirtel app, first download the app and login using your Airtel number and one-time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from Airtel
You can easily able to access your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is my Airtel App.
Airtel Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *123# to check your Airtel mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Airtel 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check Airtel number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *121# and enter 5 to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Airtel App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your Airtel account from Airtel official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your Airtel 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of Airtel. You can check the list of Airtel ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call airtel customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Aircel USSD Codes list
- All Reliance USSD Codes list
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- How to set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone