If you recently applied for Aadhaar card. You are thinking how many days it will take to prepare. It is a government identity which can be used in any government or private work to the identity of a person. It takes 10 to 15 days to prepare after you had successfully applied for Aadhaar card. It is a fully online and biometric process. Now you are thinking that how many days will your Aadhaar take to be prepared.
- How to take screenshot of a full web page
- How to Create a New account on IRCTC and Book train
- Use Google Drive for online data and personal file storage
You can check your Aadhaar status using your enrollment ID. This plays a very important role while checking Aadhaar card status online without this we can’t check your Aadhaar status. You need full information for checking Aadhaar status online. All these information is given on the slip when you applied for Aadhaar card online.
Some people try to check Aadhaar card status using the name and mobile number. But I want to clear one thing about this thing. You can check Aadhaar card status with the help of 14 Digit Aadhaar card Enrolment No and Data or time mention in Aadhaar card acknowledgment slip. Without these detail, we can check the Aadhaar card status.
Note:- Some people think that we can check Aadhaar card status by mobile number or name. But nothing like this you can do.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online.
We can check our Aadhaar card status online by UIDAI website. It is an official online portal of aadhaar card which handler all the activity related to Aadhaar card. If you want to make any correction in your aadhaar card. We can do from UIDAI official website.
Let’s come on topic and know the procedure to check your Aadhaar status. Your Aadhaar card is ready for use or not.
Before checking Aadhaar card status online, you need acknowledgment slip. Where important details are mentioned which details are required to check your aadhaar card status by online method. Enrolment sleep provided to every customer by UIDAI agent when you apply for Aadhaar Card. It contains enrollment id date and time.
- Visit UIDAI official website – Aadhaar Card Status Online check page.
- It will ask for you mandatory detail for checking Aadhaar status.
- You can find your enrollment ID on your acknowledgement slip. Find out Aadhaar Enrolment number and date and time and fill on the column.
- After that fill the security code that shown in the image. And hit on the check status.
- It will check your data into the database and provide you the result. Your Aadhaar card is ready or not.
Still, if you are facing any kind of problem related to your Aadhaar status you can ask in the comment.
- Best Sites to Send Unlimited Free SMS
- How to check SAR Value of Android
- Top Online Shopping Sites in India with COD
- How to set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone