If you are a new user, and you don’t know the way to check Reliance Main account balance Validity. Here I am going to tell you the method to check reliance Validity and your reliance SIM 2G/3G/4G Data balance usage. This ussd code service only for reliance prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your Reliance data balance reliance app, on the web and lastly through USSD method. To check your data plan using reliance app, first download the app and login using your Reliance number and one-time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from reliance.
- Best HD Wallpapers For Mobile
- Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- How to check 2G/3G/4G Internet Balance in Airtel
You can easily able to access your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is reliance App.
- Reliance USSD Codes to Check Usage and Benefits
- Idea USSD Codes to Check Usage and Benefits
- How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
Reliance Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *367# to check your reliance mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Reliance 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check reliance number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- Dial *111*1*3# to check reliance 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can SMS MBAL and then send it to 55333.
- You can Download Reliance App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- Login your reliance account from Reliance official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your reliance 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of reliance. You can check the list of reliance ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call reliance customer care for any kind of help and support.