Now integrate keyboard and mouse with your android phone and increase your typing workability that helps to complete your typing related work. There are some popular android productivity apps like Office and notepad that allows you to complete all your content writing related work on an android phone. With the help of these apps, you can create the presentation, report, and edit in a text file. But it is required to have the following gadget to work and control android smartphone with mouse and keyboard.
1. OTG Compatible Android Phone | 2. OTG Cable | 3. USB Keyboard | 4. USB Mouse
OTG allows USB devices to connect with the device such as tablets or smartphones. It acts as a host between the mobile C port and allows other USB devices to connect. With the help of OTG cable, you can easily connect pendrive, keyboard, mouse and all other USB-related gadget having a USB port. But make sure your smartphone is compatible with OTG. You can check your smartphone specification to check your device is OTG compatible or not. If yes, then you can buy an OTG Cable from any online shopping site or from any gadget store.
How to Use Mouse and Keyboard with OTG to control Android
- Step 1) Insert OTG cable in your android mobile.
- Step 2) Connect mouse and keyboard with OTG cable. (When you will connect mouse with OTG cable, Pointer icon will display)
- Step 3) Now connect the keyboard with OTG cable. (Type any text in the message box to confirm the check, the keyboard is working fine with OTG and in your mobile)
- Step 4) Install any android notepad editor or WPS office app to create a text document file
- Best Apps to increase Android speed
- Best WebSites to Send Unlimited Free SMS
- Best Free Calling Apps to make Voice Calls
- Best Cool Funny, Group Whatsapp DP, Profile Pic
- Best Sites For Current Affairs and GK for Govt Jobs