IRCTC is an (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) which handle the full online process of Indian Railway. It is online ticket booking platform where you can book train anywhere in India. If you are a new user and don’t know the process to create irctc account and book train at home. In this article, step by step details is given which is required for the process of ticket booking.
- Best Mobiles under Rs 10000
- How to make bootable Pendrive
- How to use Two WhatsApp Account on one Smartphone
Before booking a ticket you need to create an account on IRCTC Offical website. Without IRCTC account you can’t book a ticket from online IRCTC web-based portal. It is very easy to create a new account on IRCTC. It will take 4-5 minutes.
How to Create New Account on IRCTC
- Now go to Signup option and fill your detail in Registration forum.
- Before filling the forum remember it user age must be 15+.
- Then, fill your all valid details there. If you want to fill optional option you can fill it, otherwise, leave it blank.
- Enter your valid register Email and Mobile number at the time of registration, and fill more required details.
- Now verify your mobile number and email address.
- When You will click on Verify button a verification code will receive on your mobile number or email.
- Verify your email account and mobile number.
- Then Accept its terms and conditions and submit the forum.
- You successfully Signup on IRCTC.
How to Book Train via IRCTC Account.
I hope you created an account on IRCTC successfully. Now follow the steps to book the train by yourself. Simply follow the below steps.
- Enter your IRCTC Login Detail.
- When user will login on IRCTC website. It will open like below image.
- Now Enter From station name – From Which station you want to start Travel.
- Now Enter To Station name – From Which station you want to reach.
- Below Colum Enter your Journey Date And Click on Submit button.
- When you will click on submit button a window will show like below image.
- Now schedule your plan and train detail and select your Class.
- Class mean your want to travel in normal train Coach or SL, 1A,2A,3A, SL,2S,CC,GN
SL– sleeper class – you need to a book ticket in advance or in tatkal scheme to board this coach (but half of the people board without reservations)
1A– First tier AC – With wooden furnished compartments. Basically like a five-star hotel room.
2A – Second tier AC- Can be compared to a three-star hotel.
3A – Three tier AC – just like SL class but with AC service.
CC – Chair Car – Basically it has arrangements like a bus and there are two types I.e with n without AC.
2S – Second sitting – 3:2 seats. You must reserve the ticket in advance. Mostly present in day trains and in short distance trains.
GN – This is “general bogie”. It is a second class coach where you need to get a ticket on the journey date itself. (Most consider it as free bogie and travel without any tickets).
- When You will select the class, a window will show like below image.
- Now check the seat availability in train and click on the Book Now option.
- When You will click on the Book now a new window will open like below image.
- Kindly check all the detail and fill passenger Detail and make payment through any online payment mode.
- When you will successfully make payment.
- Passenger seat Detail receives on your mobile number and Email.
Happy Journey !!
- How to Share Idea Internet
- How to book APSRTC Bus Ticket Online
- Idea free internet tricks
- Best Free Graphic Design Software
- How to use Whatsapp without Number
- Best Websites To Create Cartoon Of Yourself
- How to iIncrease RAM in Android Smartphone
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online