IRCTC is an Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, which handles catering and online ticket booking operation of Indian Railway. With the help of this platform, you can book a ticket online to travel anywhere in India. If you are a new user and don’t know the process to create an irctc account and book a seat on the train. All the process cover four steps, just follow the below steps to create an account, check seat availability and book a seat. Before filling the forum remember it user age must be 15+.
- Best Mobiles under Rs 10000
- How to make bootable Pendrive
- How to use Two WhatsApp Account on one Smartphone
1. Create an IRCTC Account | 2. Check availability status and Book a seat | 3. Make Payment with available Payment options.
First of all, we need to create an Account on IRCTC official website to book a train. The process will take a few minute to create an account because it asks detailed information.
1. How to Create an IRCTC Account
- Open the Web Address and fill all the required details.
- Make sure to enter your valid register email and mobile number at the time of registration.
- You have successfully signup account on IRCTC.
2. How to Check availability status and Book a seat
- Step 1) Open the Web Address and enter your user ID and password to login and access IRCTC booking portal.
- Step 2) Now enter the arrival and destination station name. In the From station column, enter the station name from which you want to start your journey and in To Station column, enter the endpoint station name where you want to end your journey.
- Step 3) Select your journey date and click on the Find train to check the available trains between your starting and end point.
- Step 4) Now schedule your train and class which suits best for your journey. Class mean travel standard, you want to travel in normal train Coach or SL, 1A,2A,3A, SL,2S,CC,GN
SL– sleeper class – you need to a book ticket in advance or in tatkal scheme to board this coach (but half of the people board without reservations)
1A– First tier AC – With wooden furnished compartments. Basically like a five-star hotel room.
2A – Second tier AC- Can be compared to a three-star hotel.
3A – Three tier AC – just like SL class but with AC service.
CC – Chair Car – Basically it has arrangements like a bus and there are two types I.e with n without AC.
2S – Second sitting – 3:2 seats. You must reserve the ticket in advance. Mostly present in day trains and in short distance trains.
GN – This is “general bogie”. It is a second class coach where you need to get a ticket on the journey date itself. (Most consider it as free bogie and travel without any tickets).
- Step 5) After selection of train Coach, click on the check availability & fare charge.
- Step 6) It will check the seat availability status and display a number of seats available in that Coach that you have selected. You can select another Coach if there is no seat available in Coach that you have selected, but the fare is different according to coach and comfort level)
- Step 7) Click on the Book Now and fill passenger details.
- Step 8) After feeling passenger details click on Continue Booking button.
- Step 9) In the next page it will show all your booking details, After confirmation click on Continue Booking button. (Kindly check all the filled details before making payment)
- Step 10) Now make payment through available payment options.
- Step 12) When you will successfully make payment, it will display Booking status on the screen with passenger and booked seat detail.
- Book Redbus Ticket Online
- How to Share Idea Internet
- Best Free Graphic Design Software
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online
- Best Websites To Create Cartoon Of Yourself