Let me Guess!! Are you getting an error of DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET on Google chrome? Well, firstly I also got this error and I am getting sick with this error (DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET). When I open Google Chrome, then I saw This Webpage is not available error on the Main page. I want to get rid of this error and I did some settings and some tweaks with Chrome and other things. And you know then this error is not visible to me. I am using The Internet without this error. Actually, this error is related to Internet connection or firewall settings. Most of the time you will get this error when there is a problem with network connection.
However, this error occurred when your Internet is not working. So, follow all the steps to fix this error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET or DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET on Google Chrome.
- Read Also: How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
- Read Also: Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Read Also: Best Headphones (Earphones) Under Rs 1000 and above
- Read Also: How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET in Google Chrome
Solution #1. Command Prompt Method
You have to Open CMD (Command Prompt) or you can RUN Command Prompt
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /all
- ipconfig /flushDNS
- ipconfig /renewnetsh int
- netsh int ip set DNS
- netsh Winsock reset
Then Restart your Computer. Then this problem will be fixed.
Solution #2. Update Driver Software
- Open Run Press Windows + R button and then type devmgmt.msc and then click OK to Open Device Manager.
- Find their Network Adapters and then expand it by pressing on + sign.
- Now, click on your working Network Adapter and then Click on Update Driver Software.
- Then Click on Browse My Computer for Driver Software.
- Then Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on My Computer.
- Now, Select your supported Network hardware and then click Next.
- If you did all things perfectly then you will see a dialog box with this message Successful Driver Update. Then Reconnect your Internet and you will see that your Internet is running without any problem.
If above steps solved your problem then worth sharing it with those who need it the most, Above solutions are working perfect of this error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. However, if you are still stuck or not able to find the solution you can comment below and let me know the situation of your Internet connection.
If you want more future updates then you can subscribe to our mailing lists or you can like our facebook page to get faster updates.
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
- Read Also: How to make bootable pendrive in 2 minutes
- Read Also: How to set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone
- Read Also: Best Mobiles (Phones) under Rs 1500
- Read Also: Best Sites to Send Unlimited Free SMS without Registrations in India
- Read Also: How to Check Internet Balance in Reliance 2G-3G GSM/CDMA
- Read Also: Best Sites For Current Affairs and GK for Govt Jobs, Bank, UPSC, IAS, IBPS Preparation