How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone Using SD Card
Is your smartphone lagging? Or your smartphone is not able to perform any task? Then you must increase RAM in Android mobile phone using SD Card. I know you have SD card for your storage but there is some space which is empty. However, that empty is space is doing nothing for you. If you can able to manage those empty space and increase RAM in your Android Mobile phone then it will be beneficial for you. Android OS is the Greatest and it is growing constantly day by day. Do you know 75% of smartphones have Android OS? Well, Android OS is amazing but it will cost you. And in Android, you need too much RAM for Processing it.
- Read Also: How to set caller tune for free on Android
- Read Also: How to take screenshot of a full web page
It is very large OS and it needs Almost 2GB RAM for processing it perfectly. However, there are some smartphones which have 512MB RAM with under RS 4000 and they can’t be able to install any APP. Just because their mobile will lagging and lagging constantly, So you should find a way to increase RAM otherwise your smartphone can’t able to perform well.
So, If your smartphone has 512MB RAM and if you are serious about increasing RAM in Android RAM then you must read this tutorial carefully. If you will read it carefully then you can easily able to increase RAM in your Android Mobile phone. And then your smartphone will not lag.
- Read Also: Best Android Emulators for Mac OS/Macbook
- Read Also: Top 10 E-commerce sites most used app in India
Major problem Starts when your Android phone is stuck and you can’t able to do anything. Just because your Android mobile phone has low RAM and its RAM full at that time. That’s why your smartphone stuck at the same level.
I am here to tell you How to increase RAM in Android Phone or increase internal memory of Android phone using SD Card.
There are several smartphone which is performing well. Just because they have High-end hardware and that hardware helps to accelerate more power to the phone. Unfortunately, everyone is not rich so very small amount of people can able to afford those High-end smartphone. Because those smartphones cost more than you think. You can easily able to increase RAM in Android if your RAM is only 1GB or 512MB. So, there are lots of problem in cheap Android smartphones. Then
Is there any solution for these Problems?
Ofcourse, you can easily able to increase RAM in Android Smartphone and you can save a lot of things with this tutorial. After increasing the RAM of your Android smartphone then your Android smartphone will not lag and you can able to play more high-end Games.
How to increase RAM in Android Mobile Phone Using SD Card
If you might wonder and think that you will add some hardware and then you can increase RAM in Android. Well, you can’t do it. If you do some changes on your Android then you can damage your Android. I am talking about increasing RAM from the Software perspective or with the help of some tricks.
With the help of this trick, you can increase RAM for up to 4GB.
- Read Also: How to add or edit your phone number on True caller
- Read Also: Best Sites Apps to Send Unlimited Free SMS without Registrations in India
How to Increase Ram In Android Mobile Phone/Tablet
Actually, there are 2 methods for increasing RAM. With the help of these methods, you can boost or increase RAM in Android phone.
In the first method, you will need to install some of the Application. However, there are some free or premium Apps in play store you can download them and then those apps will help you to increase RAM in Android Phone.
In the Second Method, you will need to change or tweak some things. Then you can increase RAM in Android Phone.
- Read Also: Best Launchers for Android smartphone
- Read Also: Best Sites For Current Affairs and GK for Govt Jobs, Bank, UPSC, IAS, IBPS Preperation
Method 1: How to Increase RAM in Android Mobile Using App
Roehsoft Ram Expander (Premium App)
Ram Expander is an amazing tool which will easily increase Ram of Android phone by converting a part of your SD card memory into RAM. That SD card will be your Virtual RAM memory for your Android Device.
Features of Ram Expander
Free SD Card Memory as Ram use (SWAP RAM/SWAP Memory)
- Swapfile Ram expansion limit is 4GB
- No limit when you do SWAp partition.
- Widget available for PNP SWAP
- You will get detailed information of your RAM
- It is Autorun you don’t need to worry.
- Swappiness Kernal Parameter already set.
- It is a very Easy full proof tool with 1 click optimization and automatically calculations.
- It will support all devices root access and Kernel swap support.
How to Use RAM Expander to Increase RAM in Android Smartphone
Before buying this App, you should check the compatibility of this RAM Expander with your device. You can check Memory Info and Swapfile check before you purchase RAM Expander. Then check your device is compatible with this App or not.
If this app is compatible with your device then you can purchase this App and follow below Guide to Increase Ram in Android Phone.
- After installing it in your Android then you can select your language.
- Now, Create a Swap File by clicking Swap Active and then Enable it.
- When you finish this then just Tap on Grey box and then Activate SWAP.
Then you will see that Your Android phone has increased RAM.
- Read Also: Best Wi-Fi router for your home and Office
- Read Also: How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance
Free Method: Manual Method to Increase RAM in Android Smartphone
You should follow all these steps to increase RAM in Android Phone.
Requirements to Increase Ram in Android Smartphone
- You will need an SD Card of class 4 or Higher.
- You should have Rooted Android Smartphone. If not Rooted Go to here: How to root Android without PC
- You will need a computer for doing that.
- Sd Card reader is also required.
- And Some other Apps
Note: If you want to Increase RAM then your Android smartphone should be Rooted.
1. You have to check if your Android smartphone support Swapping or not.
Note: If you want to covert your SD card into RAM, then you must know that your Android phone has swap function. If you don’t know then you can check Swap by downloading Application. Download this App to check swap is working or not. Memory Info and Swapfile Check
Now, if your Android phone supports Swap function then you can proceed to step 2.
2. Then you will need to the partition of your SD Card.
- For partition Download Mini Tool Partition, search it on Google and install it on your Windows PC.
- Now, insert your SD card into card reader then connect it from USB to your PC.
- Then Open Mini Tool Application and then click on your SD Card and select delete option.
- By doing this, your SD card will format and then you will have unallocated space.
- Now, you have to make partition by right clicking on your SD card. Select partition as primary and then file system as FAT 32 for a card more than 4GB.
- Then Leave 1GB memory for your next partition.
- After this select done and then again click on make partition option then select primary partition but change file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4
- Then click on Apply and then after it will process for few minutes then you will see that your partition is ready for use.
3. Now, you should Root your Android Phone.
- You should download and install Link2SD
- Then open that App and then give the permission to Root. Now choose the .ext partition that you made earlier.
- Then sort the App and start link to them.
4. Increase RAM of Android Phone
- For increasing Ram you will need to download Swapper for Root.
- Then Open that App and select the amount which you want to increase RAM in Android.
- Then that App will create .swp file and then it will automatically increase the RAM of your Android phone.
Now you can check your RAM size. It will be increased by the amount which you have selected. And you will see that your Device will no longer lag.
Other Free Apps to Boost RAM of Android Phone
If you don’t want to invest your valuable money in buying Apps then you can use Free Apps which will boost RAM of your Android Device. However, it will not increase RAM but it will manage your all Current RAM. With the help of these Apps your device, you will optimize.
- Read Also: Top Online Shopping Sites in India with COD
- Read Also: How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online By Name and UIDAI Enrollment Number
Smart RAM Booster: Free App to Increase RAM in Android
This App is the most popular App in the world. And many users are using it for optimizing their RAM. It will kill all unnecessary Apps which are increasing the burden on your RAM. Then it will release too much amount of RAM. With that RAM, your Android Device will work perfectly. It has also four Different modes: Aggressive, Strong, medium and Gentle.
Memory Booster: Free App to Increase RAM in Android Phone
Here a is another popular RAM Booster App which will give you a significant amount of RAM. It will save your RAM from your Current RAM and then it will optimize according to your need. It is available for both Premium and free Users. It will optimize your memory of Android by Defragmenting your android memory or preventing memory leaks cause by different applications.
That’s it. Here was the Full Guide on How to Increase RAM in Android Smartphone. Share this amazing tutorial with your friends. You can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get the latest updated tutorial like this. Feel free to comment below.
- Read Also: Airtel free internet tricks
- Read Also: How to invite all friends to Like Facebook
- Read Also: Best Cool Whatsapp DP, Funny Whatsapp DP, Group Profile Pic
- Read Also: Best Sites For Current Affairs and GK for Govt Jobs, Bank, UPSC, IAS, IBPS Preparation