Free Caller Tune in Airtel, Reliance Jio Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Telenor, Docomo, Videocon
I will tell you how you can easily set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone. Caller tune means when you call someone then you will hear that tune. If anybody set caller tune then all its callers will listen to a song. Caller tunes are supported for all types of Mobile phones. So, you don’t have to worry about that if your Mobile phone is compatible or not. You can just set caller tune with the help of service provider. However, you can set free caller tune if your phone is an android. Previously we shared How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
Android smartphones are the great way to set free caller tunes. Because they have special application in which you can easily set free caller tunes without any problem.
- Read Also: How to take screenshot of a full web page
Just Download the Wring App from the play store. And then you will see the magic. With this revolutionary app, you can set any free caller tune on your Phone. Not only you can set your own phone but you can set it as when you call someone then only you can able to listen to that song. You can beat the boring ring tunes and set the way you choose the ring tunes. You and your friends can easily able to listen to excited songs when you change ring tunes. You can set any song for it the only thing you have to do is just set the song from the playlist then you can able to listen to the songs when you call them or when someone will call you.
If you want to motivate yourself. You can also check for Sandeep Maheshwari Inspirational and Motivational Quotes (Struggling Biography)
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
Features of Wring Android Free Caller Tune
Call YOU Tunes
- With this features, your friends will hear tunes when you set those songs.
- You can change songs if your friends don’t like it.
- You can set customized tunes for specific contacts.
- Tunes will stop when you will speak to another person.
Call ME Tunes
- When you call someone then you will listen to those songs.
- No matter if your friends have caller tune enabled or not. You can still able to listen to those songs.
- It is very simple and very easy to understand.
- With this, you can set up your caller tune.
Read Also: Airtel free internet tricks
Read Also: Best Sites to Send Free Message
How to Set Free Caller tunes without Paying to Network Operators
Here I will show you how to use Wring App. If you are New user of then ofcourse you will don’t know about it.
- First of all download the Wring App from Play Store.
- Then Install it and open it.
- After it Set up your Call Me Tune.
- Go to Menu and then select Register Call Me Tune
- Then enter all details of your Mobile number and Email ID. Then Select the song by touching on Music symbol there. And then you can choose a song from your Music store.
- Then Tap on Register details. Now, your Call Me tune will be activated after few minutes.
- Now, Its time to setup Calls You Tunes. Call You Tunes will stop when you speak with a mic.
- Go to Menu and then select Set CallYOu Tune Option.
- After it, Tap on a particular contact and select a song from your playlist, which you want to hear that song when you call that person.
- After selecting the song Tap on Ok.
- Within few minutes your Call you option will be activated.
That’s it Guys. You successfully set Free caller tune in your mobile. Now, its time to share it with social media. You can subscribe our Daily mailing list to get daily tricks like this or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.
- Read Also: Best HD Wallpapers For Mobile.
- Read Also: How to use WhatsApp without Number.
- Read Also: How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
- Read Also: USSD Codes of all Networks(Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Idea USSD Codes etc).
- Read Also: How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance.
- Read Also: Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and Uninor.