Hello Tune service allows users to setup your favorite song to entertain your callers when they call you. With this service, we can easily rid from the default “Tring Tring” tune and set the latest music song as per wish. This means that when the caller will call you the caller will hear the song.
Caller tune is a service which is offered by every network operator in India. Network operator charges a small amount for this service as per company rule and policy. If you are using Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone, network SIM and wants to set up caller tune song of your wish. You can use below steps to setup callertune on your SIM.
1. Steps to Activate Airtel Caller Tunes with – Airtel ussd service
- Dial *678# and wait for the menu option. Now a list of option will display to choose the default caller tune or you can search.
Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Voice Search
- Call on 543211 and follow the system instruction or you can also try 543215 method. (543211 calling charges Rs.3/min, Subscription Rs.36 for 30 days, Rs.15 for 90 days Hello Tune)
- Just call on 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favorite Hello Tune. (E.g – For example, if you are searching for Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After choosing the language, say the name of the song/movie/album you want to search for. The system will play all the songs found one after another. Just choose the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Airtel Web service
With the airtel hello tune web service we can select caller tune song of Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental and much more. Follow a simple three step process and set your favorite number as your hellotunes.
- Visit Airtel Hello tune Web service and select song from the list
- Hit the ‘Get it’ icon to your favorite tune
- Enter your airtel mobile number to get a password (OTP) for the tune
- Enter the password received on your mobile and the tune gets set as your hellotunes.
How To DeActivate activated Airtel Caller Tune
You can deactivate airtel caller service by sending SMS or dialing the toll-free number.
- Send SMS “STOP” to 543211 or Call on 543211808 toll-free number to deactivate airtel caller tune service.
2. Steps to Active Jio Caller Tune Service
How you can active free caller tune service on your Jio number. Jio is offering 3 ways to active caller tune service.
- Jio tune App – Download Music App and Sign In, Now browse your song and active the Jio caller tune service with the help of App
- SMS – SMS “JT” to 56789 and follow the instructions.
- Copy JioTune from another Jio customer – Press ‘*’ before the call stops ringing. Now you will receive a SMS from 56767 to confirm. Type Y and reply back on confirmation SMS to activate Jio Caller tune on your Jio number.
We can browse music for jio caller tune on your number by sending SMS in below formats and follow SMS instructions.
- MOVIE <Movie Name> and Send to 56789 (e.g. – MOVIE Hichki and send to 56789)
- ALBUM <Album Name> and Send to 56789 (e.g. – ALBUM Aise Na Dekho and send to 56789)
- SINGER <singer Name> and Send to 56789 (e.g. – SINGER Sonu Nigam and send to 56789)
3. Steps to Activate Vodafone Caller Tune of your wish
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – Airtel ussd service
- Dial *567# to activate Vodafone caller tune with ussd service.
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – IVR service
- Call on 56789 to activate Vodafone caller tune.
Activate Vodafone Caller Tunes with – SMS service
- You can choose a song from the list and send CT code in below format to activate Vodafone caller tune service.
- Send ACT CT <CT Code> to 56789 to set the Callertune
How To DeActivate activated Vodafone Caller Tune
- Send SMS ‘CAN CT‘ to ‘144’ to deactivate activated caller tune on your Vodafone number.
- USSD Codes of all Networks
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- Best HD Wallpapers For Mobile
- How to use WhatsApp without Number
- How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
- How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone