Now take full webpage screenshots with the help of these chrome extensions. Basically, we use the keyboard print screen button for capturing a screenshot. But with the help of default feature of windows, we can take only opened window screenshot on the computer. We have listed best chrome extension for taking full webpage screenshot and edit and to PDF (with links) / JPEG / PNG files, print, or copy to clipboard and other formats.
You can use these third-party chrome extension to take full web page screenshot.
1. Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely
2. Full Page Screen Capture
3. Full Page Screenshot
One more easy method is left to take entire full web page screenshot. Visit below website link to take full web page screenshot. Simply enter page URL to take full page screenshot and save any format which is given below.
- Go to below website.
- Enter web page URL you want to take full web page screenshot.
- Choose the format of the image. You want to take an image in which format.
- Click on Capture web page button.
- How to use Google Drive
- How to take full HD screenshot
- Best Top rated Graphics for Gaming
- Top and best android offline Games
- Top and Best Sony Headphones under 5000
- Keep safe your personal files on windows 8.1