How to Transfer Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data Balance
Now you can share your airtel 3G/4G Internet data balance to other Airtel mobile number. You can share your data benefits to another airtel number by two ways. You can share airtel data by MyAirtel App.
Most of the time we want to share the internet with our friends and families, that’s why Airtel launched this service. With the help of this airtel service, you can easily able to share your 3G/4G internet data balance to your friend’s and family number. But make sure that they should also have Airtel SIM.
- How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Airtel
- Airtel ussd codes to Check Airtel SIM benefits and usage
- Check Airtel Broadband Data Usage (Airtel Smartbytes)
Bharti Airtel launched its new feature of sharing or transfer Airtel 3G/4G balance. This company said you can share unlimited data usage with your friends and families.
Share/Transfer your 3G/4G data with My Airtel App.
- Download My Airtel App.
- Now Signup account and verify otp with your Airtel mobile number
- Now open the app and visit Family Share option.
- You can add the family member from the app.
- Make sure your data pack balance is available.
- Now select the family and share the data.
Share/Transfer your 3G/4G data with your family & friends
1. Add friends and families Member in the list by SMS
- First of all, send a message “SHARE” to 121
- You will receive a message like “Now share your 3G/4G balance with any 4 members”
- To VIEW your family, SMS VIEW to 121.
- Now Add family member number in the list. Where you want to send your 3G balance
- To ADD another member: SMS ADD<space><10 digit mobile no> to 121
- When you will Add family member in the list, then you will receive a confirmation message
- To DELETE a member, SMS DEL<space><10 digit mobile no> to 121
- Then you will receive a confirmation message like this.
- The following are the members of your My airtel family and your member contact number will display.
Transfer or Share 10MB Data on Airtel
- Just open your Dial pad and type this *141*712*11*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*11*9999999999#
- touch on call.
- Then you should follow some basic instruction which is showing on your screen.
To Transfer 10MB data with this airtel internet share/transfer service. A processing fee will be applying Rs 1/ transaction and you can do one transaction in a day. MBs transfer will possible on only two Airtel prepaid numbers.
Transfer or Share 25MB Data on Airtel
- Just open Dial pad and type Airtel internet data share code: *141*712*9*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*9*999999999#)
- Touch on Call
- Then follow the basic instructions that you got on that screen.
Transfer or Share 60MB Data on Airtel
- Just open Dial pad and type Airtel internet MBs transfer Code: *141*712*4*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*4*9999999999#)
- Touch on call.
- Then follow some basic instruction that is showing on your screen.
I hope you can easily able to share the internet on airtel. Well, if you like it then worth share it on facebook or google plus. You can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below!
- Tata Docomo USSD Codes
- Best fitness App for Android
- USSD Codes for All Networks
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
- Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and Uninor