How to Transfer Airtel 3G Internet balance to other Airtel Number
You can share your 3G internet balance to other Airtel Number. However, you can not share to other SIM operator Number. I will tell you very easy way to share Airtel 3G/4G Internet Plan balance, well you don’t have to worry these methods will work 100%. Most of the time we want to share the internet with our friends and families, that’s why Airtel launched this feature. With the help of this feature, you can easily able to share your 3G internet balance to your friend’s phone. But make sure that they should also have Airtel SIM. You can easily able to transfer 3G balance with the help of these codes. Previously we shared USSD Codes for All Networks.
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
Bharti Airtel launched its new feature of sharing or transfer Airtel 3G balance. This company said you can share unlimited data usage with your friends and families.
Share/Transfer Airtel 3G Balance with Family Every Month
New Latest Method: How to share 3G balance with friends and families on Airtel
- First of all, send a message “SHARE” to 121
- Then you will receive a message like “Now share your 3G balance with any 4 members”
- After it, you have to add your own members, where you want to send your 3G balance. For adding members send message ADD<space><phone number> to 121 (EX. ADD 9999999999) or you can visit Airtel Family.
- Then you will receive a confirmation message like this. You will be sharing your 3G/4G data balance with 999999999. all future 3G/4G will be shared. To confirm REPLY with 1.
- Now, Reply with 1.
- And you are done!!
Old Method: How to Transfer Internet data from Airtel to Airtel
Transfer or Share 10MB Data on Airtel
- Just open your Dial pad and type this *141*712*11*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*11*9999999999#
- touch on call.
- Then you should follow some basic instruction which is showing on your screen.
To Transfer 10MB data with this airtel internet share/transfer service. A processing fee will be applying Rs 1/ transaction and you can do one transaction in a day. MBs transfer will possible on only two Airtel prepaid numbers.
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- Read Also: How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Airtel
Transfer or Share 25MB Data on Airtel
- Just open Dial pad and type Airtel internet data share code: *141*712*9*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*9*999999999#)
- Touch on Call
- Then follow the basic instruction that you got on that screen.
Transfer or Share 60MB Data on Airtel
- Just open Dial pad and type Airtel internet MBs transfer Code: *141*712*4*<Receiver phone number># (EX. *141*712*4*9999999999#)
- Touch on call.
- Then follow some basic instruction that is showing on your screen.
I hope you can easily able to share the internet on airtel. Well, if you like it then worth share it on facebook or google plus. You can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below!
- Read Also: Tata Docomo USSD Codes
- Read Also: Best fitness App for Android
- Read Also: Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 8000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)
- Read Also: Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and Uninor