Are you searching for airtel balance transfer? How to transfer balance in Airtel? Well, In this post I will tell you 100% working airtel balance transfer ussd code on Airtel to Airtel. If you have Airtel SIM and you want to transfer the balance in another Airtel SIM then you need to enter a unique airtel to Aircel money transfer code. Previously we shared Vodafone balance transfer code. Airtel is making new features for their users, So that users can able to use those features. You can also check Airtel 3G/4G internet plans.
- Read Also: Airtel USSD Codes
- Read Also: Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
Recently Airtel launched a New feature that is Airtel money transfer code service, in which you can easily able to transfer airtel balance . Well, I will tell you how to transfer the balance on Airtel to Airtel. If you have another sim and you might think that this ussd code will work for every sim then you are wrong this USSD Code will work on airtel to airtel balance transfer .
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
New users Don’t know this feature, that’s why I tell you What is the balance transfer on Airtel to Airtel. You can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount. Previously we shared loan ussd codes.
Does Airtel Balance Transfer Service Charges?
Yes, It will cost a small amount of money to transfer your balance to another person.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Now, I came to the main point, here I will tell you how to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to transfer your talk time to another SIM.
- First of all Dial *141# from your own Airtel SIM.
- Then you will see a message like this “Please Exit Now and you will receive the Main Menu”.
- Now, press exit and wait for few seconds.
- Then you will get Menu.
- Select Answer button and type “1” to “Share talk time” then press “send” button.
- After it you will need to enter the amount you want to send (You can share Minimum amount of Rs 5 and Maximum amount of Rs 40), You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
- Then you will see how much you will be charged for this service. Enter your friend’s mobile number, which you want to send talk time.
- Touch on send button.
- You will get a message with transaction details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talk time.
I hope you will be able to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. If you want more info then you can subscribe to our mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.
- Read Also: Idea USSD Codes
- Read Also: Aircel USSD Codes
- Read Also: Best Mobiles (Phones) under Rs 1500 [Latest Mobiles]
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 6000 (2GB RAM)
- Read Also: Best Android Smartphones under Rs 7000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)