Steps to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel
If you are looking for airtel balance transfer. Here is the step by step procedure to transfer the balance in Airtel. This airtel balance transfer method work tested or verified by the Techmaniya.in admin. Follow the easy steps to transfer airtel balance from one airtel number to another airtel number.
- (Airtel USSD Codes) – All Airtel Balance Check and VAS Services Code
- (Aircel USSD Codes) – All Aircel Balance Check and VAS Services Code
- (Idea USSD Codes) – All Idea Balance Check and VAS Services Code
- (Reliance USSD Codes) – All Reliance Balance Check and VAS Services Code
But If you want to transfer your airtel prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
Airtel balance transfer is an airtel network service which provides you the facility to transfer on Airtel to Airtel. You can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
- Steps to Transfer the balance in Vodafone
- All network emergency loan ussd codes
- Balance Check Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
Note: – Airtel charges a small amount of cost on airtel balance transfer service.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Here is the step by step point to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. Simply follow the below steps and transfer your talk time balance to another SIM.
- First of all Dial *141# from your airtel sim and wait.
- Now a window will show like below image.
- Select Answer button and type “1” to “Share talk time” then press “send” button.
- After it you will need to enter the amount you want to send (You can share Minimum amount of Rs 5 and Maximum amount of Rs 40), You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
- After proceeding to 1 it will ask to enter transfer amount.
- Add the amount and proceed to next.
- Then you will see how much you will be charged for this service.
- Now it will ask to enter airtel prepaid mobile number whom you want to transfer your airtel sim talktime.
- You will get a message with transaction details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talk time.
I hope you will be able to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. You can also share your airtel Internet data balance like main account balance. If you face any kind of problem while transferring the balance, you can ask in the comment.
- Airtel 3G/4G internet plans
- Find Airtel Mobile Number
- Best Mobiles (Phones) under Rs 1500 [Latest Mobiles]
- Best Android Smartphones under Rs 6000 (2GB RAM)
- Best Android Smartphones under Rs 7000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)
- Best Smartphones (Mobiles) under Rs 9000 (3GB RAM & 2GB RAM)