Now share your airtel main account balance to another airtel number. Every network company offers balance transfer service to share their balance with friends and family number. If you are an Airtel subscriber and wants to transfer the main balance on another number. You can follow easy steps to transfer the airtel balance on another airtel number.
But there are few restrictions over there on this service for those users, who want to share balance from one network operator to another network operator.
- Airtel USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Aircel USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Idea USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Bsnl USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
Airtel network doesn’t allow users to share talktime balance and other benefits on another network number. Telecom network service provider companies provide the facility to transfer the balance on the same network number in the same circle. Or you can take an emergency loan with the help of ussd code.
Note:- Airtel charges a small amount of cost on airtel balance transfer service.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Airtel offers only ussd codes method to share talktime balance from one airtel number to another airtel number. You can follow the below steps transfer your talktime balance to another SIM.
- Open the dial pad and enter to
- Now type “1” to select “Share Talktime” option and “send“.
- Airel allows sharing minimum talktime amount Rs.5 to maximum Rs.100 (You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.)
- Now enter and proceed the amount that you want to share on your friend & family number.
- Now it will ask to enter airtel prepaid mobile number whom you want to transfer your airtel sim talktime balance.
- You will get a message with transferred amount details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talktime.
You can also share your airtel Internet data balance like main account balance. Just follow the guide of the linked article to share airtel net balance. After all, you are facing any kind of problem-related to balance transfer or any other service, you can call on airtel customer care number.
- Airtel 3G/4G internet plans
- Best Mobiles Phones under Rs 1500
- Best Android phones under Rs 6000
- Best Android phones under Rs 7000
- Best Mobile Phones under Rs 8000