If you want to transfer airtel main balance to another airtel number. We are going to list step by step procedure to transfer the airtel balance on another airtel number. Follow the below steps to transfer airtel balance from one airtel number to another airtel number. Few customers want to share balance from one airtel network to any other network sim.
Airtel network doesn’t allow users to share talktime and other benefits on another network number. Telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
- Airtel USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Aircel USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Idea USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
- Bsnl USSD Codes to Check – Best Offer, Net Usage, Packs
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
Airtel balance transfer is an airtel network service which provides you the facility to transfer from Airtel to Airtel. You can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
- Transfer Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data Balance
- Steps to Transfer the balance in Vodafone
- All network emergency loan ussd codes
- Balance Check Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
Note: – Airtel charges a small amount of cost on airtel balance transfer service.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Here is the step by step point to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. Simply follow the below steps and transfer your talk time balance to another SIM.
- First of all Dial *141# from your airtel sim and wait.
- Now a window will show like below image.
- Select Answer button and type “1” to “Share talk time” then press “send” button.
- After it you will need to enter the amount you want to send (You can share Minimum amount of Rs 5 and Maximum amount of Rs 40), You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
- After proceeding to 1 it will ask to enter transfer amount.
- Add the amount and proceed to next.
- Then you will see how much you will be charged for this service.
- Now it will ask to enter airtel prepaid mobile number whom you want to transfer your airtel sim talktime.
- You will get a message with transaction details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talk time.
I hope you will be able to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. You can also share your airtel Internet data balance like main account balance. If you face any kind of problem while transferring the balance, you can ask in the comment.
- Airtel 3G/4G internet plans
- Best Mobiles Phones under Rs 1500
- Best Android phones under Rs 6000
- Best Android phones under Rs 7000
- Best Mobile Phones under Rs 8000