How to [Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance]
If you are a reliance user and you want to transfer your main account balance from one reliance number to another reliance number. In this article, you will get the detail to transfer reliance balance. Most of the network operator start these telecom network service for the users to get a good user experience and network support.
In case of emergency, we use to service most one is Credit talktime loan or second thing is balance transfer service. In this article, you will get the step by step procedure to transfer reliance main account balance from one reliance number another reliance number.
- How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
Reliance launched their new feature of in which you can easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same SIM. Reliance is always launching new features for their users. You can visit daily to get latest offers, from reliance companies. There are also noob people So, I will tell you what is balance Transfer?
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
What is Reliance Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to share your talk time balance with your friends and families. There will be 2 networks which help to make this possible that is sender and receiver. From Sender account talktime balance will deduct and deduction will get by Receiver.
You can easily able to transfer talk time balance with the help of some unique ussd codes.
How to Transfer Talktime Balance from Reliance to Reliance
We contacted Reliance customer care for Reliance Balance Transfer Code. Unfortunately, they said Reliance balance transfer is not started yet.
Reliance network started only loan service to take the loan in emergency. No reliance balance transfer service is started by reliance network. When reliance will update any balance transfer service. We will update the ussd code and procedure to transfer reliance balance step by step.
It is a very bad user experience for the user who is in emergency and wants to share reliance talktime.
Requirement to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance SIM Should be older than 3 months.
- You can’t send the balance to another SIM operator.
- You can send only 1 time to a specific number.
- Transfer Balance Amount Between Rs 5 to Rs 100
- Some small amount charged by Reliance, as a service charge.
- You can’t able to transfer balance more than Rs 100 in a day.
- You should enter a right number where you want to send, if you did mistake while sending balance then Reliance will not responsible.
I hope you will easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same sim operator. Well, you can share it with your friends, who want to transfer balance from Reliance SIM. If you want more tutorials like this then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.
- Idea USSD Codes to Check Best Offer, Data balance, Loan or any VAS Service
- Aircel USSD Codes to Check Best Offer, Data balance, Loan or any VAS Service
- Airtel USSD Codes to Check Best Offer, Data balance, Loan or any VAS Service
- Tata Docomo USSD Codes to Check Best Offer, Data balance, Loan or any VAS Service
- Vodafone All USSD Codes to Check Best Offer, Data balance, Loan or any VAS Service
- Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and Uninor