How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance (2017)
I came with another helpful post, in which I will tell you how to transfer the balance from Reliance to Reliance SIM. Well, you are at right place, I will tell you from scratch. So, even Noob guy will also able to do it. I have various methods to transfer balance reliance to reliance. Sometimes We need to share your balance with friends and families, however, most people don’t know how to transfer the balance from Reliance SIM. You don’t have to worry about anything just stay here. And I will tell you exact working method of balance transfer in Reliance.
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- Read Also: Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
Reliance launched their new feature of in which you can easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same SIM. Reliance is always launching new features for their users. You can visit daily to get latest offers, from reliance companies. There are also Noob people So, I will tell you what is balance Transfer?
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to share your talk time balance with your friends and families. There will be 2 networks which help to make this possible that is sender and receiver. From Sender account, talk time the balance will deduct and that deduction will get Receiver.
- Read Also: Airtel USSD Codes
- Read Also: Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance and Uninor
You can easily able to transfer talk time balance with the help of some unique ussd codes.
How to Transfer Balance (Talk Time) from Reliance to Reliance
- First of all, Dial this ussd Code: *367*3#
- Then Enter *312*3# YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
- After it enter balance amount which you want to send.
- Your Default PIN is 1, So enter 1 there.
- That’s it.
Requirement to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance SIM Should be older than 3 months.
- You can’t send the balance to another SIM operator.
- You can send only 1 time to a specific number.
- Transfer Balance Amount Between Rs 5 to Rs 100
- Some small amount charged by Reliance, as a service charge.
- You can’t able to transfer balance more than Rs 100 in a day.
- You should enter a right number where to you want to send, if you did mistake while sending balance then Reliance will not responsible.
You can visit http://www.rcom.co.in
I Hope you will easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same sim operator. Well, you can share it with your friends, who wants to transfer balance from Reliance SIM. If you want more tutorials like this then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.
Update: We contacted Reliance customer care for Reliance Balance Transfer Code. Unfortunately, they said Reliance balance transfer is not started yet. Whenever, they will start this service I will update it here. Thank you for your patience.
- Read Also: Idea USSD Codes
- Read Also: Aircel USSD Codes
- Read Also: Tata Docomo USSD Codes
- Read Also: Vodafone All USSD Codes