Do you want to transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone? Well, If yes then I will tell you the exact working way to Vodafone balance transfer. I have a various method to transfer Vodafone balance to another sim of Vodafone. I will tell you from scratch so even noob person also can able to transfer the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. Vodafone balance transfer facility is very good way to transfer Vodafone balance for your friends, families. It is the best feature you will come across.
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
- Read Also: How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
Vodafone launched its Vodafone to Vodafone balance transfer features, with the help of this feature you can able to send talk time to your friends or families. Vodafone is always trying their best to making new features for their users. Well, previously we shared the all ussd code for Vodafone. Let me tell you what is Vodafone balance transfer.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send talk time to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be 2 networks Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.
- Read Also: Airtel USSD Codes List
- Read Also: Balance Checking Ussd Codes for all Indian Mobile Networks
You can easily able to transfer Vodafone balance with the help of these unique Vodafone money transfer code.
How to Transfer Vodafone Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
Just Dial this USSD Code to transfer the balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
Basic Knowledge before Vodafone balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 30.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- Always make sure that you have entered right phone number.
- This is the format of USSD Code *131*Amount*PhoneNubmer#, your mental friends can get your phone and transfer all maximum amount of balance to his sim. Be aware!
Terms and Conditions
- You can send only to Vodafone numbers, not other network operators.
- Sender and Receiver should active their SIM.
- The sender should be a user of Vodafone for at least 90 days.
- The receiver should be the user of Vodafone for at least 30 days.
You can visit www.vodafone.in to get more info.
I hope you can easily able to transfer Vodafone balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. It is best and 100% working Vodafone money transfer code. You can share it with your friends, who wants to transfer Vodafone balance. If you want more tutorials like this then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get the latest update. Feel free to comment below!
- Read Also: Idea USSD Codes
- Read Also: How to check 2G/3G Internet Balance in Airtel
- Read Also: How to Find Own Mobile Number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance
- Read Also: Loan Number and Loan Codes for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance