Everybody knows Idea is another largest Indian telecom network, which provides GSM network service in India. If you are an idea prepaid customer and want to transfer idea talktime main balance to another idea prepaid number. With the help of idea balance transfer service, we can easily share idea prepaid talktime balance to another idea number. But both of number have to be the same circle.
Idea balance transfer service is very good service if any of your friends and family member in an emergency. And there is not enough balance to make a call. You can share your idea sim balance to that person number. There are two people in the condition. One is sender another one is a receiver. In this condition, sender balance will be credited to the receiver’s account.
Note – Some peoples want to transfer their idea talktime balance to another network number. We want to give them information that the service does not serve on another network.
Steps to Transfer Idea Balance from Idea to Idea
Idea balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using Idea balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer Idea account balance one Idea number to another Idea number.
You can follow the below steps to transfer Idea balance.
- First of all Dial *191#
- Now select Talktime Transfer Option and follow the steps.
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer the balance)
- Now it will ask for entering transfer amount, you want to transfer.
You can use below ussd code to transfer Idea main account balance.
- You can Dial *151*<Mobile Number>*<Amount># to transfer Idea balance to another prepaid Idea number.
- You can use this format *151*123456789*10# to transfer balance.
Terms and Conditions of Idea balance Transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on the same operator.
- Idea will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- You can send balance only to Idea numbers, not other network operators.
- The sender should be a user of Idea for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Idea for at least 30 days.
- Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD code
- Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer USSD Code