Dear Jio uses if you don’t know the way to check Jio 4G balance usage and validity. We are going to tell the steps to check jio net balance ussd codes. Everybody know Jio is offering unlimited Voice calls and everyday 1GB data balance to every jio users at the plan of Rs.399 for 70 Days.
We can check Jio net balance usage with the help of My Jio App, SMS service or toll-free number service. We are going to list all the steps that will help a newbie to check Jio 4G data balance.
Jio Net Balance Check with a toll-free number
Dial 1299 and press call button. The call will automatically cut off and a message will receive on your Jio number with all details, about Jio 4G data balance validity and SMS balance along with your jio number. It is a very easy method to know Jio net balance with a toll-free number.
You can apply Jio SMS code to know more about Jio services.
|USSD Details||Short Code|
|Jio Balance and Validity Check||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio 4G Daily Data Usage Check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio Plan Detail check||Dial – 1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio SIM mobile number check||Dial -1299 / Download Jio App|
|Jio per day SMS balance detail||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Jio customer care number||Call on 1860-893-3333|
Steps to Check Jio Data balance using MyJio app.
- Install MyJio App
- Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
- Jio Balance Transfer Code
- Full Jio Tower Installation Process
- Jio [3G-4G] GPRS Internet Settings
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Jio
- Jio Loan USSD Code Talktime Loan + Data Loan