Changing the smartphone is an exciting thing for a person. But backing up the smartphone data along with it is a very important task, at the time of changing the smartphone. Through this article, you can easily move the old android phone contacts to New one. Well, there are so many to transfer contact in a new smartphone. But with the help of android contact settings, we can encode VCF file and import the contacts easily.
How to Export (Backup) All Contacts
- Open the Contacts and find Import/Export Contacts option in Android Contacts settings.
- Now open Import/Export Contacts option and Select Export option.
- Now select the option (Internal storage/SD Card) where you want to export your contacts VCF file.
- When you start the export process, the backup of the VCF file will be stored on the path which you have selected.
- All of your contact information is saved in the VCF file. Which is used in the restore process of other Android smartphones?
How to Import (Restore) All Contacts from VCF file.
- Now open Import/Export Contacts option in and Select Import option.
- Now select the Exported (VCF) file path and select the option where you want to save your all contacts. (In my case I selected phone memory)
- Now select the Import option to restore contacts.
Through this method, you can transfer contacts from one smartphone to another android phone.
- Save Internet Data on Android Smartphone
- Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas
- Transfer/Move Contacts to a new Android phone