If your android smartphone Internal memory is running out of storage because of large numbers of apps. We have a solution to this problem with this we can easily move android apps to sd card. This method works well in an Android smartphone but it is not necessary this will work in the old version phones as well.
These are the most popular features of this app.
With the help of AppMgr III android app, we can easily move and hide apps from phone memory to sd card. This app shows the full statistics of the apps installed on your phone. It means, which app we can move on SD card and which app installed in phone memory. You can move the app to the SD card that is displayed in-app dashboard.
Steps to Moves Apps From Internal Storage to External storage
- Download AppMgr III App from above button and install
- Now the app will ask to enable some permissions. Enable all the permissions and open the app.
- Now you can see all the installed app on your smartphone with size and storage detail.
- Movable section display all the app which you can move from phone memory to SD card.
- Select the apps from the list you want to move on SD card and tap on the SD card icon to move.
- Best Football Games for Android
- Best Fastest Download Manager for Android
- Best Android launchers for Mobile and Tablet