If you want to port your Bsnl number into any Indian network SIM like Airtel-Idea-Reliance-Aircel-Jio.You can follow these easy steps to port bsnl mobile number into any other network sim. People who don’t know about MNP (Mobile Number Portability) service. You can read in detail.
Under this service, we can switch bsnl mobile number to any other network operator. You don’t need to change your mobile number. But before porting your Bsnl number into another network. You need to full-fill following conditions.
Eligibility to make a Bsnl porting Request
- You have An active bsnl connection that is at least 90 days old (as counted from the date of new activation or the last port date)
- No outstanding payments to the donor operator (operator that you are leaving)
- No requests pending for a change of ownership of the number
- Your request for porting is within the same circle.
Note – The procedure is same even if you want to port from any other network to bsnl. You need following documents to jump to another network.
- BSNL [3G-4G] GPRS Internet Settings
- BSNL Emergency Talktime Credit Loan
- Steps to Transfer Balance BSNL to BSNL
- BSNL Main Balance and Net Usage Validity Check
Step 1. What you will need to Port Bsnl Number Other Network
- Passport size photographs
- Address proof Or any Photo ID proof (E.g. Passport) Indian Nationals / Foreign Nationals
Step 2. To get a SIM, you will need
- Visit nearest (Network Operator Mini Store OR Any retail outlet near your location)
- The network Store in which you want to port your number.
- Generate an 8 digit UPC code by sending SMS from your PORT 10 digit Mobile no to 1900
- Fill up the CAF and Porting Form and submit your documents (Proof of ID & address & 1 Photograph)
- Submit your documents
- Porting charges of Rs. 19/- will apply to be paid (Non-refundable charge)
Step 3. Activation procedure for your number
- Your documents will now get verified
- Your old SIM card will be replaced with the new SIM card
- MNP request will be processed in 7days with a no service period of 2hrs
- Your old SIM will be deactivated within one hour of the stated time of porting
- Your new SIM card will be activated within two hours of the stated porting time
If you have any question or query about porting service. You can ask in the comment
- How to Port Airtel Mobile Number
- How to Port Idea Mobile Number
- How to Port Vodafone Mobile Number
- How to Port Telenor Mobile Number
- How to Port Docomo Mobile Number