Now you can jump into another network without changing your mobile number with the help of porting service. With the help of porting service, you can port your Vodafone mobile number in any Indian network SIM like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Jio. Most of the people port their number into another number if they are unhappy with their existing network services. But before porting your Vodafone number into another network. You need to full-fill the following conditions.
Eligibility to make a Vodafone porting Request
- You have an active Vodafone connection that is at least 90 days old (as counted from the date of a new activation or the last port date).
- No outstanding payments to the donor operator (an operator that you are leaving).
- No requests pending for change of ownership of the number.
- Your request for porting is within the same circle.
Note – The procedure is the same even if you want to port from any other network to Vodafone. You need the following documents to switch into another network.
Step 1. What you will need to Port Vodafone Number Other Network
- Passport size photographs
- Address proof Or any Photo ID proof (E.g. Passport) Indian Nationals / Foreign Nationals
Step 2. To get a SIM, you will need
- Visit nearest (Network Operator mini store or any retail outlet near your location)
- The network store in which you want to port your number.
- Generate an 8 digit UPC code by sending SMS from your PORT 10 digit Mobile no to 1900
- Fill up the CAF and Porting Form and submit your documents (Proof of ID & address & 1 Photograph)
- Porting charges of Rs. 19/- will apply to be paid (Non-refundable charge)
Step 3. Activation procedure for your number
- Your documents will now get verified
- Your old SIM card will be replaced with the new SIM card
- MNP request will be processed in 4 days with a no service period of 2hrs
- Your old SIM will be deactivated within one hour of the stated time of porting
- Your new SIM card will be activated within two hours of the stated porting time
If you are facing any kind of technical problem receiving UPC code. You can call on Vodafone customer care number for an assistant.
- How to Port Airtel Mobile Number
- How to Port Idea Mobile Number
- How to Port Telenor Mobile Number
- How to Port Bsnl Mobile Number
- How to Port Docomo Mobile Number