If you are unable to access Wi-Fi router admin panel. You have only one and last option to get the W-Fi admin password access. We need to hard reset the Wi-Fi router with the help of master reset button. But this process removes all the customized settings like username, password, DNS server and other related settings of your router.
- 192.168.1.1 router login admin Username and Password
- Change Your Wi-Fi Router Admin Username and Password
Every router has a hidden master reset setting button for these type of cases. You can follow these steps to reset your router.
Here’s is the steps to reset router:
- Turn on your device and hold the reset button with the help of pen or PIN.
- Release the reset button after 20-30 seconds.
- Now enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and use the default router username and password for login.
- Fix limited or No Connectivity Wi-Fi Issues
- Best Wi-Fi Routers for Home and Office India
- D-Link DSL 2750u Router Bsnl Configuration Setup Guide