Steps to Transfer Balance Docomo to Docomo
Everybody knows Tata Docomo is another largest Indian telecom network, which provides telecom network services over all states in India. I am going to give you a very easy way to transfer Docomo talktime main account balance. I am going to post ussd code method to transfer Docomo balance one Docomo mobile to another Tata Docomo number. Only just You need to dial ussd code amount and mobile number of Tata Docomo, whom you want to transfer account balance.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send Docomo account talk time balance to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be one network and two-person Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.You can easily able to transfer Docomo balance with the help of these unique Docomo money transfer code.
But If you want to transfer your Tata Docomo prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
Steps to Transfer Tata Docomo Balance from Docomo to Docomo
Tata Docomo balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using Tata Docomo balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer Tata Docomo account balance one Tata Docomo number to another Tata Docomo number.
You can follow the below steps to transfer Tata Docomo balance.
- First of all Dial *363#
- Now select Share talktime option and proceed to next step. (You can transfer Rs.5 To 100 Balance)
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer balance)
- Now Proceed and confirm.
|Amount deducted from sender||Amount received by receiver||Transfer fee deducted||Minimum balance sender should have|
Terms and Conditions of Tata Docomo balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on the same operator.
- Tata Docomo will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for Tata Docomo prepaid customers.
- You can send balance only to Tata Docomo numbers, not other network operators.
- Balance transfer service customer must have been a Tata Docomo customer for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Tata Docomo for at least 30 days.
- Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD code
- Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Bsnl to Bsnl balance transfer ussd code
- Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Idea to Idea Balance Transfer ussd code
- Telenor to Telenor balance transfer code