Tata DoCoMo is an Indian telecom network service provider network in India. which provide telecom and internet services in the different states in India. We are going to introduce balance transfer service of Docomo network. How a user can transfer Docomo balance to another number. In the emergency situations, balance transfer service helps to share main account balance with the help of ussd codes from Docomo network to another Docomo number.
But few of them wants to share balance on another network number like Airtel, Jio, Idea and another telecom network across in India.
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes List
- Tata Docomo Emergency Talktime Credit Loan
- DoCoMo Main Balance and Data Usage Validity Check
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send Docomo account talk time balance to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be one network and two-person Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.You can easily able to transfer Docomo balance with the help of these unique Docomo money transfer code.
Steps to Transfer Tata Docomo Balance from Docomo to Docomo
Tata Docomo balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using Tata Docomo balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer Tata Docomo account balance one Tata Docomo number to another Tata Docomo number.
You can follow the below steps to transfer Tata Docomo balance.
- First of all Dial *363#
- Now select Share talktime option and proceed to next step. (You can transfer Rs.5 To 100 Balance)
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer balance)
- Now Proceed and confirm.
|Amount deducted from sender||Amount received by receiver||Transfer fee deducted||Minimum balance sender should have|
Terms and Conditions of Tata Docomo balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on the same operator.
- Tata Docomo will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for Tata Docomo prepaid customers.
- You can send balance only to Tata Docomo numbers, not other network operators.
- Balance transfer service customer must have been a tata docomo customer for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Tata Docomo for at least 30 days.
- Bsnl to Bsnl balance transfer ussd code
- Idea to Idea Balance Transfer ussd code
- Telenor to Telenor balance transfer code
- Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD code
- Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code