Telenor [Main Balance & 3G/4G GPRS Data] balance Check Code
If you are a new user, and you don’t know the way to check Telenor Main account balance Validity. Here I am going to tell you the method to check Telenor Validity and your Telenor SIM 2G/3G/4G Data balance usage. This ussd code service only for Telenor prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your Telenor data balance- Telenor app, on web and lastly through USSD method. To check your data plan using telenor app, first download the app and login using your telenor number and one-time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from telenor.
You can easily able to access your internet data pack information with the help of ussd codes and another way that is my telenor App.
Telenor Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *222*2# to check your Telenor mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Telenor 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check telenor number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *121# to check telenor 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Telenor App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your Telenor account from Telenor official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your telenor 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of telenor. You can check the list of telenor ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call telenor customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Aircel USSD Codes list
- All Reliance USSD Codes list
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- How to set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone