Steps to Transfer Balance Telenor to Telenor
Telenor is an MNC network service provider company which provides telecom services in 6 Indian telecom circles.If you are a Telenor user and you want to transfer your main account balance from one Telenor number to another Telenor number. In this article, you will get the detail to transfer Telenor balance. Most of the network operator start these telecom network service for the users to get a good user experience and network support.
In case of emergency, we use to service most one is Credit talktime loan or second thing is balance transfer service. In this article, you will get the step by step procedure to transfer Telenor main account balance from one Telenor number another Telenor number.
Telenor launched their new feature of in which you can easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same SIM. This Telenor balance transfer service is not started by telenor in India.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
What is Telenor Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to share your talk time balance with your friends and families. There will be 2 networks which help to make this possible that is sender and receiver. From Sender account talktime balance will deduct and deduction will get by Receiver.
You can easily able to transfer talk time balance with the help of some unique ussd codes.
How to Transfer Talktime Balance from Telenor to Telenor
We contacted Telenor india customer care for telenor Balance Transfer Code. Unfortunately, they said Telenor balance transfer is not started yet.
No telenor balance transfer service is started by telenor network in India. When telenor will update any balance transfer service. We will update the ussd code and procedure to transfer telenor balance step by step.
It is a very bad user experience for the user who is in emergency and wants to share telenor talktime.
Requirement to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor
- Telenor SIM Should be older than 3 months.
- You can’t send the balance to another SIM operator.
- You can send only 1 time to a specific number.
- Transfer Balance Amount Between Rs 5 to Rs 100
- Some small amount charged by Telenor, as a service charge.
- You can’t able to transfer balance more than Rs 100 in a day.
- You should enter a right number where you want to send, if you did mistake while sending balance then Telenor will not responsible.
I hope you will easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same sim operator. Well, you can share it with your friends, who want to transfer balance from Telenor SIM. If you want more tutorials like this then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated. Feel free to comment below.
- Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD code
- Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Bsnl to Bsnl balance transfer ussd code
- Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Idea to Idea Balance Transfer ussd code