In the network services, the balance transfer is a service help to share talktime or Internet Data balance to someone when needed. A new user doesn’t know the steps to share talktime or net balance. In the present Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, and Telenor are the most popular network companies in India.
Before we know about every network company talktime and Internet data balance transfer code. Let’s know the answer of most popular questions asked by users.
Does, it possible to transfer Jio data balance from one network to another network Number.
Some users want to share data balance from Jio to idea, transfer jio balance Jio to Airtel-Aircel-Vodafone-Bsnl or any other network number. But network companies don’t provide the service to transfer the balance from one network number to another network number. Only we can transfer Jio data balance on another Jio number, not any other network number.
Steps to Transfer Jio to Jio 4G Data Balance
Jio is fastest internet service, provider network in India. which is offering free Voice calls, data service and SMS at the low rate. Jio offers 1.5GB free internet to every user. After all, few users want to transfer data balance from their promotional plan. But there is no service to share the promotional balance with another jio users. You have to recharge additionally from jio App for transferring the balance.
- Download My Jio App and SignIn with SIM.
- Open balance transfer menu and buy an additional pack (1.5GB Promotional data balance which is non-transferable).
- After recharge enter MB and another Jio number, whom you want to share jio net balance.
- Steps to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel
- Steps to Transfer Balance BSNL to BSNL
- Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone