Google drive is the online file storage service and it is started by Google Inc. Using Google drive we can save our personal files and other data like images, document file online. It is the safe place to keep your all personal file in google drive and easy access your files anywhere. You can also upload files and share your link for public downloading.
It is best for you because here you can upload software and other files. You can get any uploaded file public link to share the file publically. You can also take backup with the help of google drive. You can provide your own links. Google offers maximum 15 GB space for every user. If you need more space in Google drive this feature is available on the paid version of Google drive.
- Best Notepad tricks
- Best External Hard Drive (Portable Hard Drive)
- How to know connected Wi-Fi password on Laptop
How to use Google Drive to Share files
Google sports the following file on the web
- Native formats (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Drawings)
- Image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WEBP)
- Video files (WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, FLV) and many other video format files.
- Audio Format (MP3, MPEG, WAV)
- Text files
- Markup/Codes (CSS, HTML, PHP, C , JS) and some others
- Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint files
- PDF files
Here is the main feature that is used by users but it does not support only these features also many.
How to upload a file in Google drive?
- File uploading is very simple in Google drive.
- Firstly Go to New option, and then you will show a file uploading option, choose your file from your system and upload it easily.
How to Upload file to Google Drive and share link
- Go to the uploaded file in Google drive then click on the Get link menu. When you click on Get link then sharing setting option will show.
- Click on sharing option. Now the same window will show you on that page. Select anyone can view with the link after following this step go to the next step.
- Next step is file Link sharing and chooses On-Anyone with the link.
- This is the last step. Get the link and put it on your website.
- Best Android Tablets
- Best Whatsapp Status
- best Android launchers.
- How to take full HD screenshot
- Best Laptops under Rs 20,000
- Best Wi-Fi router for your home and Office
- How to Check Internet Balance in Reliance 2G-3G GSM/CDMA
- balance check ussd codes