How to use Google Drive (In 3 Minutes)
What is the Google Drive?
Google drive is the online file storage service and it is started by Google Inc. Using Google drive, you can save your personal file and other data online. You can use google drive even on android emulators, and easily access anywhere. You can also upload files and share your link for public downloading. If you are a website admin and you think about your own storage system.
It is best for you because here you upload software and other files. You need not provide other sites external links in your site. You can also take backup with the help of google drive. You can provide your own links. Google offers maximum 15 GB space for every user.
If you need more space in Google drive this feature is available on paid version of Google drive. Sharing files and folders with users not need a Google account for accessing the file, anybody can access the file from your link. Check our best smartphones under Rs 10000. Now I am showing you how to use Google Drive in just 3 minutes. You can check Some Notepad Tricks.
- Read Also: Best External Hard Drive (Portable Hard Drive)
- Read Also: How to know connected Wi-Fi password on Laptop
How to use Google Drive
Google sports the following file on the web
- Native formats (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Drawings)
- Image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WEBP)
- Video files (WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, FLV) and many other video format files.
- Audio Format (MP3, MPEG, WAV)
- Text files
- Markup/Codes (CSS, HTML, PHP, C , JS) and some others
- Microsoft word Excel and PowerPoint files
- PDF files
Here is the main feature that is used by users but it does not support only these features also many.
How to upload a file in Google drive?
File uploading is very simple in Google drive. We have some of the best android launchers.
Firstly Go to New option, and then you will show a file uploading option, choose your file from your system and upload it easily.
How to share the file for public accesses in Google drive?
- Go to the uploaded file in Google drive then click on the Get link menu. When you click on Get link then sharing setting option will show.
- Click on sharing option. Now the same window will show you on that page. Select anyone can view with the link after following this step go to the next step. We have balance checking ussd codes for every indian operators.
- Next step is file Link sharing and chooses On-Anyone with the link.
- This is the last step. Get the link and put it on your website.
- Read Also: Best Android Tablets
- Read Also: Best Laptops under Rs 20,000
- Read Also: Best Wi-Fi router for your home and Office
- Read Also: How to Check Internet Balance in Reliance 2G-3G GSM/CDMA
If you like it then share it, if you have any problem then comment below. I will always here to solve your problems.