Airtel hello tune service allows users to set up your favourite song to entertain your callers when they call you. With this service, we can easily rid from the default “Tring Tring” tune and set the latest music song as per wish. Airtel charges Rs.30 for 30 days on hello tune service. Just follow the below steps to activate or deactivate caller tune service on your Airtel number. There are three ways to setup airtel caller tune on your number.
How To Set/Activate Airtel Caller Tune of your wish
Activate Airtel Caller Tunes with – Airtel ussd service
*678#and wait for the menu option. Now a list of option will display to choose the default caller tune or you can search.
Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Voice Search
- Call on 543211 and follow the system instruction or you can also try 543215 method. (543211 calling charges Rs.3/min, Subscription Rs.36 for 30 days, Rs.15 for 90 days Hello Tune)
- Just call on 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favourite Hello Tune. (E.g – For example, if you are searching for Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After choosing the language, say the name of the song/movie/album you want to search for. The system will play all the songs found one after another. Just choose the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Airtel Web service
With the help airtel hello tune web service we can select caller tune song of Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental and much more. Follow a simple three-step process and set your favourite number as your hellotunes.
- Visit Airtel Hello tune Web service and select song from the list
- Hit the ‘Get it’ icon to set your favourite tune
- Enter your airtel mobile number to get a password (OTP) for the tune
- Enter the password received on your mobile and the tune gets set as your hellotunes.
How To DeActivate activated Airtel Caller Tune
You can deactivate airtel caller service by sending SMS or dialling the toll-free number.
- Send SMS “STOP” to 543211 or Call on 543211808 toll-free number to deactivate airtel caller tune service.
- How to Port Airtel Mobile Number
- Steps to Transfer Balance Airtel to Airtel
- Airtel Postpaid Services Short Codes list