Airtel hello tune service allows users to set up your favorite song to entertain your callers when they call you. With this service, you can easily get rid from the default “Tring Tring” tune and set the latest music song as per wish. Airtel charges Rs.30 for 30 days on hello tune service. Just follow the below steps to activate or deactivate the caller tune service on your Airtel number. There are three ways to setup airtel caller tune on your number.
How To Set/Activate Airtel Caller Tune of your wish
There are multiple ways to activate this service, You can any of method to activate and deactivate this service on your Airtel number.
Method 1 :- Activate Airtel Caller Tunes with – Airtel USSD service
*678# and wait for the menu option. Now a list of options will display to choose the default caller tune or you can search.
Method 2 :- Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Voice Search
- Call on 543211 and follow the system instruction or you can also try 543215 method. (543211 calling charges Rs.3/min, Subscription Rs.36 for 30 days, Rs.15 for 90 days Hello Tune)
- Just call on 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favorite Hello Tune. (E.g – For example, if you are searching for Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After choosing the language, say the name of the song/movie/album you want to search for. The system will play all the songs found one after another. Just choose the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
Method 3 :- Activate Airtel Hello Tunes with – Airtel Web service
With the help airtel hello tune web service, you can select caller tune song of Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental, and much more. Follow a simple three-step process to set your favorite hello tune of your number.
- Step 1) Visit Airtel Hello tune Web service and select song from the list.
- Step 2) Hit the ‘Get it’ icon to set your favorite tune.
- Step 3) Enter your Airtel mobile number to get a password (OTP) for the tune.
- Step 4) Enter the password received on your mobile and the tune gets set as your hello tune.
How To De-Activate Activated Airtel Caller Tune
You can deactivate airtel caller service by sending SMS or dialing the toll-free number. Just send SMS “STOP” to 543211 or Call on 543211808 toll-free number to deactivate Airtel caller tune service.