If you are a new user, and you don’t know the way to check Aircel Main account balance Validity. Here I am going to tell you the method to check Aircel Validity and your Aircel SIM 2G/3G/4G Data balance usage. This ussd code service only for Aircel prepaid users and work all over India telecom circle.
There are basically three ways to check your Aircel data balance- MyAirxel app, on the web and lastly through USSD method. To check your data plan using MyAircel app, first download the app and login using your Aircel number and one-time password. Tap on your account and you will see options like account data balance, your past recharges and other offers from Aircel
Aircel Main Account Balance & Validity Check Code
- You can Dial *133# to check your Aircel mobile number Calling balance and Validity.
Aircel 2G/3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check Code
You can check Aircel number GPRS Internet data usage with the help of ussd service or short SMS code.
- You can Dial *121*6# to check Aircel 3G/4g net balance with the help these codes.
- You can Download Aircel App to check the 3G/4G net balance.
- You can Login your Aircel account from Aircel official website to Check Data balance.
You can choose any way to check your Aircel 4G data usage. If you want more detail about ussd codes of Aircel. You can check the list of Aircel ussd codes. If you are using any other network operator number, You can check all network ussd codes.
If need any other type help, you can call Aircel customer care for any kind of help and support.
- All Reliance USSD Codes list
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes list
- All Vodafone All USSD Codes list
- Loan Number and Loan Codes
- set caller tune for free on Android Mobile Phone