DND (Do Not Disturb) help to stop unwanted network calls or SMS on your airtel mobile number. If you regularly receiving promotional and spam calls, you can stop these annoying calls by activating airtel DND service on your Airtel number. Just send the below SMS to block unwanted calls on your number. Or either you can block receiving calls and promotional offers from a specific category which is given below.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked .
Activate Airtel DND Service on your Number
You can choose below format to block SMS on specific preference or fully blocked.
- In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- If you want to block promotional offers for a specific category then send SMS “START <Select Preference>” or “START <1>” to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS’, to 1909. (Choose number if you want to block reeving Call or SMS on a particular topic)
- You can request online to activate Airtel DND Service on your number.
De-Activate Airtel DND Service on your number
If you want to continue receiving these promotional calls or SMS on your number. You can deactivate airtel DND service on your number.
- You can request online to deactivate DND service on your Airtel number.
- Just send an SMS from your Vodafone number, Type STOP to 1909 to deactivate Vodafone DND service on your number.
- You can dial IVR number 1909 to activate or deactivate the DND service.