As you know most of the telecom network companies provide credit loan, which is refundable with the service charge as per company terms & conditions. Airtel is a very popular telecom network company in India which provides two types of Credit loan service in an emergency. Anybody who is airtel customer can take loan when doesn’t have sufficient talktime balance for calling. You can avoid airtel low balance problem by dialling airtel talktime loan number or company offers ussd based service to take loan in airtel for talktime.
- Airtel 3G/4G Internet GPRS Setting
- Check [All Network Operator] Mobile Phone Number
- Airtel Main Account balance & Data balance check code
Beside the airtel credit talktime loan service airtel also provide 3G/4G Internet data loan for surfing the web.
Airtel charge amount balance for airtel net loan service. It means Airtel will give 80MB data for 2 days at Rs 27. The loan amount will automatically deduct by Airtel from main balance after the validity time period.
Airtel Talktime & Data Loan Number/USSD Code
Airtel talktime loan and Data Loan Conditions
- This service work if your airtel main balance is below Rs.5
- You Airtel number must be 90 Days old before applying for loan service otherwise, you will not eligible to take loan.
- Airtel will charge extra service charge at the time of refund of the loan.
- Loan amount will automatically deduct by airtel when you will recharge on your number next time.
Steps to Take Airtel Talktime Credit Loan With USSD Service
We can take airtel loan with the help ussd code – Dial *141*10# | *121*7# |*141# to take Rs.10 loan (Refundable Service). You can take airtel talktime loan by dialling airtel loan number. Just call on 52141 (Toll-Free Helpline) and follow the system instruction to take the loan with airtel loan number.
Steps to Take Airtel Data Loan with USSD Service.
We can take airtel net data loan with the help ussd code – Dial *141*567# to take 2G/3G/4G data loan (Chargeable Service). You can take airtel data loan by dialling airtel loan number. Simply call on 52141 (Toll-Free Helpline) and follow the system instruction to take the loan with airtel loan number.
- Earphones Under Rs.1000
- Best Power Banks under Rs.2000
- Best Mobile Phones under Rs.1000
- Transfer Airtel Balance to Airtel Number
- Airtel Broadband Data Usage Check (Airtel Smartbytes)
- Port Airtel Number to Jio-Aircel-BSNL-IDEA-Vodafone-Reliance