Now you can use your Gmail account to backup, and keep safe all your contacts in your Google account. Google account synchronize all of your device contacts automatically and display contacts when you Sign In an account on any device. It doesn’t matter your device lost or you want to replace with a new one. You can follow these steps to backup android contacts to your google account. Through this, we can backup any android device contacts.
To backup all the contacts to Gmail, you must have a Google account.
Steps to Backup Android Contacts to your Google Account
- Step 1) Sign In your Google account in your Android device.
- Step 2) Open Settings and tap on accounts option. If you have already logged into the Gmail account, it will not ask for login.
- Step 3) When you will tap on the account, A list of synchronizing option will display.
- Step 4) Now Enable the Sync Contact option, if it is disabled.
- Step 5) Close all these options and Download Google contacts app from play store.
- Step 6) Now you can easily access your all contacts anywhere on any android device.
- Step 7) You can also manage your all your Google account contacts from this URL
Sign In your Google account and visit above given URL to check your contacts are backed up successfully. Previously we shared few more easy ways to backup all your contacts.