If you are planning to upgrade your desktop and looking for best performance video graphic card under 10000 budget, we have prepared a list of best video cards to improve your desktop performance.
Graphics card is one of the important hardware devices that effectively improve the display qualities and performances of computers. It is important that you possess one so that you can enjoy watching movies, playing games and carrying out other important tasks in manners more impressive. If you are planning to buy a graphics card. We have prepared a list of top best graphics card companies list, which is as Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Zotac, NVIDIA.
The main work of computer Graphics card is, It takes video data from CPU (Processor) and converts signals for monitors
Advantages of Installing a Graphics Card
- Better Gaming – A better graphics card significantly improves a computer’s gaming ability.
- Better Video Performance – A good graphics card can help a video editor get work done faster.
- Free Up Memory – Installing a graphics card will free up that memory for the computer to use in other tasks.
- Smoot Computing Experience – Installing a graphics card can make your experience smoother.
Best Graphics Card under Rs.10000
These are the mid-range graphics card which price range can be 5000 to 6000. The series of this range cards start as GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 1060.
1. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Mini 2GB Graphics Card
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 is the most advanced GPU architecture, and the chip is manufactured under 14 technology. The graphics card can easily handle almost every game resource in high settings at 50-60 fps. The card supports a 3-monitor setup with standard video-outs: Dual-Link DVI, HDMI 2.0b (HDCP 2.2) and DisplayPort 1.4. All ports can be used simultaneously.
Short Specifications – | 640 processor cores | 2GB DDR5 memory | 128-bit memory bus | Engine clock: 1354 MHz (Boost) clock: 1455 MHz | PCI Express 3.0
2. ZOTAC NVIDIA Geoforce GT 1030 2GB Graphics Card
The new ZOTAC GeForce® GT 1030, powered by the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture to accelerates your entire PC performance. ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 fits in even the smallest of systems with low height clearance. It also deploys multiple display out ports including HDMI 2.0 with 4K output @ 60Hz so users can expand the view with up to two displays. The graphics card is good for beginner gamer for playing games like GTA V – 90 FPS @ Max resolution with high settings and PUBGM- 60 FPS @ HD and 1080p resolution.
Short Specifications – | 384 processor cores | 2GB DDR5 memory | 64-bit memory bus | Engine clock: 1227 MHz (Boost) clock: 1468 MHz | PCI Express 3.0
3. GIGABYTE GeForce GT 1030 2GB Computer Graphics Card
GT 1030 Low Profile 2G is a low profile graphics card that comes with customer design cooler. It is designed with NVIDIA Pascal architecture to give the improved performance. The card is good for light gaming and entertainment on compact builds. It is Equipped with a DVI-D, and an HDMI port and the cards support up to 4K resolutions.
Short Specifications – | 384 processor cores | 2GB DDR5 memory | 64-bit memory bus | Engine clock: 1506 MHz (Gaming) clock: 1468 MHz | PCI Express 3.0
4. Gigabyte AMD R7 360 2GB Graphics Card
If you are looking for a high-performance gaming card, this is one is the best choice.GIGABYTE custom-designed 90 mm cooler, with air flow optimised cover and aluminium base. It supports almost every PC Games at high graphics setting without any problem and Supports 3D, Dual Monitor (High Resolution), And 4K at 120fps awesome work by AMD.
Short Specifications – | 2GB DDR5 memory | 128-bit memory bus | Engine clock: 1200 MHz (Boost) clock: 1468 MHz | PCI Express 3.0
5. MSI GAMING GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card
Enjoy all your videos and pictures in HD with the MSI GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card. With 2GB of DDR3 RAM, the GT 710 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimise game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience. The MSI GeForce GT 710 also features a single fan cooler. It consumes very less power and occupies only one PCI slot.
Short Specifications – | 2GB DDR3 memory | 64-bit memory bus | Engine clock: 954 MHz | PCI Express 2.0
- All MTS USSD Codes
- How to use Whatsapp without Number
- Check Internet Balance in Reliance 2G-3G GSM/CDMA
- How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone Using SD Card
- Best Full Guide to use BlueStacks & BS Tweaker for free recharge tricks
- Differences between iPhone 6S Models (A1633, A1634, A1688, A1687, A1699, A1700)