Hi friends, as you know Google already launched Android 6.0 marshmallow in the market. That’s why many developers making custom ROM of many devices xiaomi Redmi 1s in one of them. So, If you are tech Geek and you want to try the new version of android then you are at right place. I will tell you everything in detail, So if you are doing this for the first time then you will also be able to do it.
Many of the devices already Got Android 6.0 Marshmallow, then you should also get the update from here. Today is the best day to update your Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Nexus devices got Marshmallow update in October and Android one devices also got the update.
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow Update Links for 8 Devices
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow updates list of all smartphones
Xiaomi Redmi 1s is running of MIUI 7. However, that ROM is outdated now and many people are preferring to update to marshmallow. Because marshmallow is the latest Android version. Xiaomi Redmi 1s has the great support of all big developers because this smartphone is famous and many developers are interested in these type of devices.
Features of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- New Android Pay Feature
- Better Management of RAM
- It is supporting Fingerprint
- Battery saver is there which will increase your battery power up to 90 minutes
- It is faster, smoother and powerful computing terms.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack makes the Android super graphics.
And Other cool features.
Tips before Flashing Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 1s
- You should take backup of your current Data.
- Your smartphone battery should have at least 90%
- You should ensure that your USB Debugging is enabled.
- If your device stuck During the installation, so you should do wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik before rebooting your Xiaomi Redmi
How to Update/upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- First of all Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 1s
Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM 1: Download
Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM 2: Download
Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM 3: Download
- Download all of them one by one. Open these in your PC and make 1 folder then put all 3 files into that folder.
- Then all these files will merge into 1 file. If the files will not combine then you should download again. Maybe 1 of them files might be corrupted.
- Copy that file to the Root directory of your SD card.
- Install an App ROM Manager from play Store, then install clockwork mod recovery.
- Restart your smartphone to recovery mode with ROM Manager. Then Go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to backup your all data.
- Then from the recovery menu, do a total data erase (include Delvik Cache). Then Go to the main menu of Recovery choose Flash ROM from SD card.
- Find your file where you saved it and follow the direction of installing Android 6.0 marshmallow on Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
- When your installation will over then you will be rebooted to the new version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Enjoy!! Your Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Xiaomi Redmi
NOTE: – We are not responsible if you do some mistake and blame us. You are the responsible for your own mistake. So, if you are not sure about it, then leave it. If you do anything wrong and then your device may brick. Then we are not responsible saying again and again. Do not Try if you are not sure about it.
- How to unblock Airtel SIM
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1
- Best Free Android Emulators for PC
- Mcent Unlimited Recharge Tricks 100% Working
- How to Share Idea Internet With Friends and Families
So, Guys here was the tutorial of How to update xiaomi Redmi 1s to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. I hope you liked it. Just share this amazing tutorial with your friends. If you want any more information then you can like our facebook page to get more updates from us.
If you have any problem related to this tutorial feel free to comment below. I will be always there to reply your each query.