If your mailbox is getting full from the unwanted and useless emails that you don’t want to let them continue to appear in your inbox. Just unsubscribe these emails from the address and block mailing address from your inbox. Moreover, that you can do for spam emails, Just apply a filter for that spam mailing address, so that mail will get directly delete from your account.
Follow the below steps to block someone’s on Gmail or spam sender mail also.
Method 1. How to Block Someone on Gmail
- Step 1. Log in to the Gmail account and open the sender message that you want to block.
- Step 2. For example, In my case this is spam mail, so click on the vertical three dots icon.
- Step 3. Now a dropbox with options will appear on the screen, here you can see the Block option.
- Step 4. Select the Block “Sender” option to block the receiving emails from that.
- Step 5. In the next step, it will ask for confirmation simply select on the block option.
Method 2. How to Directly Delete Spam Emails With Filter
- Step 1. Log in to the Gmail account and find the Sender email address that you want to filter.
- Step 2. To find the sender address open the sender message and click on to me the option to see.
- Step 3. In the next step click on the arrow right side of the search box of Gmail.
- Step 4. When you will click on the arrow, a box will appear with filter options like in the image.
- Step 5. Paste the sender email address in the from the column and select create filter option.
- Step 6. In the next window, it will ask to select a few more options. If you want to directly delete all the spam emails from this email address then mark the box on delete it option and create filter.